Sine Wave Inverter 600W (Home Made)

Hey guys,

Home Made 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter with output voltage regulation using parts from scrape(really cheap), U can built ur own,

have a look at this

Regards

Engr Asad

[quote=“hameeds01, post:, topic:”]

U can built ur own,

[/quote]

Form the video, no one can make his own :)

Can you provide a link to complete project documentation should one wish to build this inverter ?

[quote=", post:2, topic:15080"]

Form the video, no one can make his own :)

Can you provide a link to complete project documentation should one wish to build this inverter ?

[/quote]

but the video provides the Basic Idea + Structure, with this one can built his own if he has some know how about inverters, . . .

[quote=“hameeds01, post:3, topic:15080”]

but the video provides the Basic Idea + Structure, with this one can built his own if he has some know how about inverters, . . .

[/quote]

I appreciate your efforts and your project but if someone is so intelligent then he/she doesn’t need to watch videos for such kind of advanced work.

@ Ijaz Ahmed

man may i know what u do ?? from ur way of talking u looks more like a Shop Owner?? am i correct?

http://www.instructables.com/id/12vDC-to-220vAC-100watts-inverter/

http://www.instructables.com/id/500VA-inverter-cct/

http://www.instructables.com/id/250-to-5000-watts-PWM-DCAC-220V-Power-Inverter/

[quote=“Asad, post:6, topic:15080”]

http://www.instructables.com/id/12vDC-to-220vAC-100watts-inverter/

http://www.instructables.com/id/500VA-inverter-cct/

http://www.instructables.com/id/250-to-5000-watts-PWM-DCAC-220V-Power-Inverter/

[/quote]

but all of them are Square Wave Inverts

[quote=“hameeds01, post:5, topic:15080”]

@ Ijaz Ahmed

man may i know what u do ?? from ur way of talking u looks more like a Shop Owner?? am i correct?

[/quote]

does it matters? I just saw the video and I must say, I am gonna have to agree with Ijaz if I (being a layman) were to make it at home with ‘help’ of ur video, I wouldn’t know where to start heck, I wouldn’t even know what to call them electronics items/parts.

But if I knew stuff like you do, I wouldn’t need to watch the video to make one. So you just showed off ur video which is good but that doesn’t mean anybody can make same thing just by watching your video.

Did you make the circuit board yourself?

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:15080”]

I wouldn’t even know what to call them electronics items/parts.

[/quote]

if u don’t know the parts name then how u gonna make it even by getting all the details ?? Parts r like A B C without knowing them u can’t make a word or sentence.

[quote=“Faisal, post:8, topic:15080”]

Did you make the circuit board yourself?

[/quote]

Yup its my Own Designing + i made this PCB myself

Regards

Engr Asad

[quote=“hameeds01, post:9, topic:15080”]

if u don’t know the parts name then how u gonna make it even by getting all the details ?? Parts r like A B C without knowing them u can’t make a word or sentence.

[/quote]

Thats only proves my point :D

[quote=“hameeds01, post:9, topic:15080”]

Yup its my Own Designing + i made this PCB myself

[/quote]

If you say so… anyways good one.:)

[quote=“Faisal, post:10, topic:15080”]

If you say so… anyways good one.:)

[/quote]

so u still don’t believe me ?? hahahah meet me we can sit together & solve it . . .

the purpose of this thread is to show u guys that its possible to build some thing good with limited resources in pakistan but we !@#$'s just know how to pull others legs any wayz

Regards

Engr Asad

[quote=“hameeds01, post:11, topic:15080”]

so u still don’t believe me ?? hahahah meet me we can sit together & solve it . . .

[/quote]

I am sure you would understand cause I didn’t see you making and neither were you or anyone else was in that video making it.

the purpose of this thread is to show u guys that its possible to build some thing good with limited resources in pakistan but we !@#$'s just know how to pull others legs any wayz

[/quote]

That’s my point. your video ONLY shows that you have built something…(which is great by the way) BUT it doesn’t show HOW you built it. Why don’t you make another video in which you show us (layman) how to built it. I think that would serve your purpose very well.

Pakis may pull legs but thats not the case always… sometimes is just lack of understanding.

[quote=“hameeds01, post:5, topic:15080”]

@ Ijaz Ahmed

[/quote]

lolz… you really dont know him. in beginning i also thought so but he’s not :P

Regards

Engr Asad

[/quote]

please give it complete circuit design, capacitors and all the stuff with there names, by which i can get these parts from a local electric shop, then this will be really helpful.

[quote=“Faisal, post:12, topic:15080”]

I am sure you would understand cause I didn’t see you making and neither were you or anyone else was in that video making it.

[/quote]

search “hameeds01” in Youtube search bar u gonna find other projects too

we paki’s just know how to pull others legs any wayz

Regards

Engr Asad

[/quote]

You might be a “paki” per your own post. No one else here is a “paki”.

[quote=“Asad, post:16, topic:15080”]

You might be a “!@#$” per your own post. No one else here is a “!@#$”.

[/quote]

lolx… :D

[quote=“Asad, post:16, topic:15080”]

You might be a “!@#$” per your own post. No one else here is a “!@#$”.

[/quote]

Thulla !@#$ is abusing?

[quote=“nvd650, post:18, topic:15080”]

Thulla !@#$ is abusing?

[/quote]

whatz wrong with this word guys “!@#$” ??

[quote=“hameeds01, post:19, topic:15080”]

whatz wrong with this word guys “!@#$” ??

[/quote]

Hameed you said we pakis are leg pullers. Alright I agree to you but are all pakis are leg pullers? Obviously no. And secondly leg pullers are only in Pakistan? Obviously no.

You must think, by video uploaded by you, how many guys can make an inverter? I guess no one, so if some is trying to make you understand, you must take it as feed back. If I asked for all circuit design in parts number etc in previous post, you did not answer. many guys asked many things but you did not answer, and on the other had you are saying all pakis are leg pullers. Not fair at all.

And then thulla said that we are not pakis, only you !@#$. What was that for i could not understand, he said no one is !@#$, so I asked if !@#$ is abuse?

Hope you got my point.