Silent the part of country so that Spy satellites can eavesdrop on you and select targets. Authorized by Government of Pakistan

Again just a guess!

This loadshedding has got me thinking that may be Americans or whatever other country or even our country need to eavesdrop on our people and select targets (terrorists) by tactical loadshedding of an area and listening for the words (In series "24" language listen to terrorist "chatter"!) via spy satellites!

جاوٓ جی کم کرو کوٓیٰ چج دا

ویہلے لوک تے ویہلیاں سوچاں

why would they do this secretly whereas they doing drone attacks and sending raym0nd dav!ses openly

Ok lets say even if they are doing this whatever you say it..so then what can you do to them ? can you b0mb Amer!ca ? do we give them aid which we can stop to them? :lol: :lol:

dude we are kidnapped by US and maybe sooner or later we will be dead :(

[quote=“Myelin, post:, topic:”]

Again just a guess!

This loadshedding has got me thinking that may be Americans or whatever other country or even our country need to eavesdrop on our people and select targets (terrorists) by tactical loadshedding of an area and listening for the words (In series “24” language listen to terrorist “chatter”!) via spy satellites!

[/quote]

lol i m sure the only things they ll hear in those loadshedding areas is

" Zard@ri Kutt@ " … :P

This current load-shedding it seems is for creating a reason to borrow electricity from India. Today Manmohan has officially offered 5000 MW.

Pakistan has the capacity of producing the required electricity, but shortage of funds/fuel is the main cause for this power shortage and it really makes one doubt that this is all intentional

[quote=“Myelin, post:, topic:”]

Again just a guess!

This loadshedding has got me thinking that may be Americans or whatever other country or even our country need to eavesdrop on our people and select targets (terrorists) by tactical loadshedding of an area and listening for the words (In series “24” language listen to terrorist “chatter”!) via spy satellites!

[/quote]

Nah, you got it wrong again. I don’t care whether they are spying on our cellphone or internet, as long as they are killing and cleaning OBL and his companions. But come on, load-shedding so that they can listen from satellite? This doesn’t make sense. Conspiracy theories are not that bad but please don’t put burden of our government’s incompetency on the shoulders of America or other countries. It is our government’s corruption that they are unable to give same amount of electricity that we were getting 5 or 7 years ago. People blame even a car crash or train crash to America. It’s us, not America, who is cutting our own legs.