Silent hill origins ps2

anyone playing this game or well finishd it??? i just got it yesterday.. scary & hard

I love the Silent Hill series played the all parts except this one because i have'nt a PS2 . I u get stuck , go to www.gamefaqs.com type "Silent Hill Origins" in the search box and then clicks FAQs/ Walkthrough there will be guide on how to complete the game.

Love this game/series, played all parts except SH3 and this one ..... BTW is this game just came out/new?

yeah man..just some days ago

y should i mess my game up by reading Walkthroughs? well i do ihave one copied of psp.. virtually the same but i only use it when i really really really get stuk :)

What the is price of PS2 CD/DVD ?

80 frm liberty... eventhough they are available for as low as 40 R.s but wht can i do?

Played the whole series and loved it. Too spooky for words (Talking about PC and PS1 versions).

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Played the whole series and loved it. Too spooky for words (Talking about PC and PS1 versions).
[/quote]

I made it even more spookier by playing PS1 version late at night… Alone!

Love those times…

Love those times…

[/quote]

Did you play the Silent Hill 4 , how did you pass the game , i think you should have to preserve the doll in the case before you should proceed.

Love those times…

[/quote]

I could never play it alone… and at night! I always had someone sit with me and cheer me on… LOL! Also, sometime me and my bro took turns to play. Whenever one of us was too spooked to continue playing, the other one would take over.

Those were the times indeed.

"Those were the times indeed" Is this your fav. time ?

anyone playing this game or well finishd it??? i just got it yesterday… scary & hard
[/quote]

I got my game yesterday & finished it in just one day by reading walkthrough :D

I got my game yesterday & finished it in just one day by reading walkthrough :D

[/quote]

lol there are so many people who do this. whats the point of playing

lol there are so many people who do this. whats the point of playing

[/quote]

Playing Just for FUNNNNNNN :D

Yeah video games are for fun, but playing with walkthroughs? I have a friend who does the same. I mean i see him and i dont think its fun to play like this, to me its sort of labour. You read the stuff and just follow. Of course you end the game in one day but its read follow read follow, everything thats supposed to happen you know it.

well i do read walkthroughs when i get stuck somewhere in the game, but thats very rare.

i playd it all by watching the walkthrough :/ .. the first ever game i finishd like this.. it was scary no doubt took me 12 hours and some minuts...