Side effects of 3d glasses

what are the side effects of 3d glasses ?

Google, Mr. Google, is my best friend.

The ones provided by Atrium are throw away 3D glasses. It shouldnt be used more than a month, even that if you keep it in dark. The are not really glasses but made of 'negative' like material. Another thing to note is that people shouldnt share their 3d glasses as the negative adjust itself to the eyes of the person who use it first.

don't use them outside otherwise people would laugh at you and say 'what an idiot!' or joker

@hawker

OK it served its purpose

All i said was, that, Google was my best friend. He should be using search engines instead of waiting for posts by forum members.

My eyesight is perfect, but I feel strain in my eyes whenever I watch 3D movie through these glasses. So it may not be good for eyes ... :(

[quote=“adnan3986, post:7, topic:15758”]

My eyesight is perfect, but I feel strain in my eyes whenever I watch 3D movie through these glasses. So it may not be good for eyes … :(

[/quote]

Indeed.

the 'active' 3d glasses and screen have no side effects providing your of good health and don't suffer with any medical conditions like Epilepsy or fitting.

it will also depend on your hardware, if you have a none 3D tv/monitor with a low refresh rate, you may get headaches from the flashing and syncing of the screen and shutters on the glasses being slow. 120Hz 3D TV you wont have any side effects as long as it's all setup right (your at the right distance and have the glasses calibrated with the TV) because each eye will see a clear 60Hz image.