Shuttle decice over ptcl 3g router

I want to purchase a cheap router for my shuttle device...the cheapesr 3g router is ptcl router...can it connect my shuttle?

You have Qubee's shuttle device?

I asked few weeks ago from Qubee that will it work with any 3G router and they said yes which is very strange because they are Wimax and 3G is different technology.

[quote=“jani, post:2, topic:21915”]

You have Qubee's shuttle device?

I asked few weeks ago from Qubee that will it work with any 3G router and they said yes which is very strange because they are Wimax and 3G is different technology.

[/quote]

its not strange actually those THEY are stupid bunch of ugly lil !@#$%^&* sitting in call centers and don't even ABC of technology

No router works with Qubee shuttle sofar...

Wrong.

It works.

[quote=“charmer786, post:5, topic:21915”]

Wrong.

It works.

[/quote]

dont lie

Sure its a wimax technology.

But the connexting port is 3g.

[quote=“charmer786, post:7, topic:21915”]

Sure its a wimax technology.

But the connexting port is 3g.

[/quote]

Are you using any 3G router?

If it really works I am very much interested in understanding how it works. Which router you're using?

he has no idea what he is typing about, he says i do wash laundry in microwave oven

Tplink 3420 version 2 works with shuttle like devices of wateen. I can be sure of that. But due to current limiting factor of circuits built in for this tplink, devices like green packet wimax usb modem offen restarts itself unless and unless you make a custom firmware of ur own if u r an IT guy. Qubee wateen and witribe all uses same manufacturing green packet uh 350 devices as vendors

And also agree with armada. Definetly and obviously its a great headache if u ever intend to seek any help from customer care helpline of these companies. I once called on wateen helpline and told them that i saw official wimax router from greenpacket for their shutle devices . Should i import it or not. They keep saying no no. It wil not support it and blah blah. End result was a headache and i even was not gonna be involved in importing anything. U see i often get headache while talking about their products and poor support of co-operation and communication

[quote=“salluhassan, post:10, topic:21915”]

Tplink 3420 version 2 works with shuttle like devices of wateen. I can be sure of that. But due to current limiting factor of circuits built in for this tplink, devices like green packet wimax usb modem offen restarts itself unless and unless you make a custom firmware of ur own if u r an IT guy. Qubee wateen and witribe all uses same manufacturing green packet uh 350 devices as vendors

[/quote]

Yes, they are using Greenpacket UH 350 devices, and I found this router that works with those USB dongles

http://www.malaysianwireless.com/2012/02/wn-wi-fi-network-extender-green-packet/

The WN is ideal for everyday home networking, enabling shared Wi-Fi for WiMAX USB dongles.

But other than this device I don't see any single router that turns Wimax USB dongles into Wifi. Did you also talk about this device to Wateen helpline?

Justcgo to flagship..take the tenda router worth 3000 rs.

Install it with shuttle.

If you got lost...call helpline..they will help you configure it.

And if you are out of your budget...then download a free virtual router.

And those who says that you cannot connect shuttle with router,they seriously need to update their knowledge.

[quote=“jani, post:12, topic:21915”]

Yes, they are using Greenpacket UH 350 devices, and I found this router that works with those USB dongles

http://www.malaysianwireless.com/2012/02/wn-wi-fi-network-extender-green-packet/

The WN is ideal for everyday home networking, enabling shared Wi-Fi for WiMAX USB dongles.

But other than this device I don't see any single router that turns Wimax USB dongles into Wifi. Did you also talk about this device to Wateen helpline?

[/quote]

yes exactly thats what i told you about official wimax wifi router from greenpacket . but funny thing is that helpline staff , they just say no no support if anything other than their devices are installed at customer end. i also have qubee shuttle device too, i will check it today at tplink router 3420 if you say so. currently i am already using wifi zte device of wateen, and also wateen bolt usb device greenpacket uh-350 becomes wifi when use with tplink 3420 3G/4G device.

[quote=“salluhassan, post:14, topic:21915”]

yes exactly thats what i told you about official wimax wifi router from greenpacket . but funny thing is that helpline staff , they just say no no support if anything other than their devices are installed at customer end. i also have qubee shuttle device too, i will check it today at tplink router 3420 if you say so. currently i am already using wifi zte device of wateen, and also wateen bolt usb device greenpacket uh-350 becomes wifi when use with tplink 3420 3G/4G device.

[/quote]

please do check your wimax modem works with tp link router or not!!!!!!

[quote=“salluhassan, post:14, topic:21915”]

i also have qubee shuttle device too,

currently i am already using wifi zte device of wateen,

and also wateen bolt usb device greenpacket uh-350

[/quote]

How many devices you're using? :D

Me and @armada are very much excited about testing both Qubee and Wateen devices with 3G router.

Please do the tests a.s.a.p. and update us.

@jani is any one of your mentioned devices is wimax? for me knowing that is enough

I have Wateen's Thunderbot device, it is a Wimax router itself (AC-Powered) so I can't test it with my 3G router.

@armada and @jani . Definetly i will check qubee . Sorry i forgot to test it yesterday. And as far as wateen bolt usb modem that is green packet uh-350 work with tplink 3420 version 2 because i was already using it since 3 or 4 months but i get restart issue when rssi values goes to -67 but it works fine if signal are excelent like rssi -62 or more below

Actually the game is simple unless you have custom firmware like open wrt or dd rt in ur router these devices works smooothly. Because they can handle qos packets and many more stuff. And if signal quality of ur isp is low then these wimax devices need more current to draw from ur tplink to operate smoothly for amplification of sugnals. And tplink is not that good brand to meet the demands of upto 2 ampere of current. So uh 350 restart itself randomly. But if u have portable tplink 3040 then i heard it is good with output of 2 amps