@hashmi1 - pretty much same policy as that of hide my ass:
When you use our VPN service the only data we collect is as follows:
· a time stamp when you connect and disconnect to our VPN service;
· the amount data transmitted (upload and download) during your session;
· the IP address used by you to connect to our VPN; and
· the IP address of the individual VPN server used by you.
We collect this data for the operation of our business because we need to:
- monitor the use of our network for technical purposes and to manage our service;
- prevent and detect fraud against our service (e.g. credit card fraud);
- prevent and detect abuse of our network, such spamming, file sharing or other illicit activity.
We DO NOT store details of, or monitor, the websites you connect to or any of the data sent over our network, when using our VPN service.