Shud i do mba again in usa or shud i do cfa here and aply for job ther

i have done bba 4 years and doing mba 1.5 years..this is my last semster of mba then my l mba will complete..

i want to usa..because my czns are there..i m realy confused, wither i shud do mba again there?? bt if i m thinking to mba again there..then ppl saying u must have experience of atleast 2 years,i dont have experiece..and if i chose to cfa here and then appl for job there..ppl saying its realy dificlt to do cfa u l get job in usa..or either i shud do job..

plz segest me wat shud i do?

you should check your spells or if you're a doctor then okay good

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have done bba 4 years and doing mba 1.5 years…this is my last semster of mba then my l mba will complete…

i want to usa…because my czns are there…i m realy confused, wither i shud do mba again there?? bt if i m thinking to mba again there…then ppl saying u must have experience of atleast 2 years,i dont have experiece…and if i chose to cfa here and then appl for job there…ppl saying its realy dificlt to do cfa u l get job in usa…or either i shud do job…

plz segest me wat shud i do?

[/quote]

u shud stay in !@#$, america too aDvAnCe for YA, YA shud sTaY in PlaCe where YA bRaIn Doesnt have to THInK too mucH.

Well looks like you are stuck in some complex problem, check out this url for a guide to problem solving.

It may be quite effective if you understand it.

well to switch from studies to job is entirely your own decision but remember if you give up your job plans for now and keep studying, in future you will probably get a better paying job. Now for choosing between CFA and Mba, first you have to make sure what is your preferred area for job, remember CFA is a specialized investment related degree (best in the world), however Mba can be used in a number of roles depending on your specialization. So if u want to build a career in investment world than CFA is best for you and since it is america's own degree you wont have to worry about its recognition all over the world. CFA is very tough degree and you really have to study hard to pass it, i have seen many good students flunking in this degree. Im about to give Level III (Final) in june and it is really tough thing. Now even if you pass all three levels of CFA you must have 4yrs of experience to get its charterholder and get a full fledged highly paid job which again is very demanding. Im cant give you advise on what to do but i stated you pros and cons for all things so the decision is your own to make.

tariq furqan..i dont wana stay here in pakistan..i want to go from here..i knw what i l earn here ..i have to suport my family..u knw what problems are here..

shakeeb...thnks alot dear for explaing me this all.. shakeeb thats what m i thkning rite now..that if i l start cfa ..then i tuk 4 to 5 years to get me job in usa..m thiking to do masters over there in usa in those universities which does not ask for experience..and doing masters there ,and then apply for job there..what u l say abt this?

zazzyo...not dat much..like u have sent me dear..i just need solution as soon as posible..

since supporting family is your main priority than you should go ahead with Mba as it will perhaps take less time to complete and may require less experience to get a job. The main problem is now a days with job market all over the world is that supply/demand imbalance and people having more experience are willing to work in same package as fresh graduates and they are preferred by many employers. I dont have much idea whether you will get a good paying job just after passing Mba, experience always result in better payscale. As with CFA if you work hard you can pass it in 2yrs and after that you will be paid a nominal package for internship/job which will be just enough for you to support yourself and send few bucks home. The above scenario is not absolute, i have seen even partially qualified people getting a very good job so a lot depends on your luck too.

Also an important part you are not focusing is that you will probably have to spend way much to do MBA in a good USA university as compared to CFA as it can be studied on your own (as i am doing). So it will save you much of the financial burden for coming 1-2years.

To summarize if you are confident to get good paying job after MBA and financial burden is not much for you to study there than go for it. Otherwise if you want better prospects for future and willing to sacrifice few years than CFA is a better alternative.

shakeeb...thnks again for helping me out..

what actualy the problem wid me is that..i m very fluctuating on my own decisions...if i start doing cfa level 1..then frnds say go and do gmat ..do odd job there,and do diploma over there..and then ul get job..and u knw wat ,then i start thiking abt that..and wen another guy meet and say smthing else than i startd think abt this..

now its time to decide ,either where shud i go..

mba is very costly and i cant afford it ..its true..i think i shud go for cfa..and start doing that..bt shakeeb...doing 2 cfa level without any experience ..this will also not help me to get job over there in usa? acording to me..what do u think.

Well let me tell you there is no easy catch, wherever you go and whatever you do you will have to work hard and bear hardtime for few years to get a good job. In CFA you dont expect to get a high paying job at the start, nobody will let you manage their multi-million dollar portfolio at the start, it takes experience to build you reputation. Since you cant do MBA and CFA isnt suitable for you than you will have to make you own mind what do and not do and get new alternatives.

Remember stick to what you want to do and once you have taken a decision instead of leaving and regretting it, try to find good in it and always complete what you start. Running away from things will only get you in trouble, it was a general advise for you.

Rest is up to you.

hmm shakeed a gr8 advice for me..thnks alot..

i have decided to do gmat..and l apply for master in finance over there in usa..i call my frnd in usa to knw what is beter to do..he sugest me to do this and m happy ..because i want to go in finance..either its cfa or wat..

good to see you have finally made up your mind, masters in finance is a good choice and will provide you a base to move to usa and after you complete it you can opt for other degrees.

Good luck to you :)

yeah....thnks alot..:)..have make up my mind..