Should i go for Galaxy J5?

Hello everyone,
I am looking forward to buy a new mobile phone as my current phone is outdated and has low camera pixels.I searched the internet and i read about Samsung Galaxy J5,Its a great phone it has LTE support 13MP rear camera and 5MP Front camera with LED Flash.Now the problem is that the shopkeepers here are selling used J5 for 23k and a new J5 for 24 i don't know why i told them that the official price is 23k for LTE version but they denied and said we will sell it for 24K,So again i checked internet and i visited Daraz.pk they are selling J5 for 23k and they are providing warranty with it too i heard in news(sometime ago) that daraz.pk has become the official seller of Samsung phones in Pakistan.So the question is should i order J5 from daraz.pk?

Thanks

^ Whether you should buy the J5 is your own decision. Personally i would avoid Samsung, but you're not me, so do what you want.

Whether if you should order from Daraz or not, that i can advise. You see, as of late Daraz.pk has become a reputable online store of Pakistan, so i would say you should be fine with buying through them.

There you go.

Samsung is ghost company

rubbish phones

if YOU like it, buy it..

I would recommend Moto G 3rd Gen. rather than Samsung.

moto g 3rd def is better only if its available easily

I think it would be available after quiet some time if somebody can wait.

Why G3 is better than J5?I know G3 is water resistant but other than that what makes it better than J5?

j5 has low internal memory. Only about 4jb which is very low. Memory card option is available but Apps can not be installed on sd card. You can move your app to sd card but .obb data still remains in internal memory.

I am also looking for a cell phone in 25k range. some friends suggested me to go for oppo find 7a. It seems good specification wise.

According to feedback and user review.. some oppo phones seemed to develop some screen issues in early models... so buy official oppo phone with warranty, to have peace of mind.

NO - don't ever buy any Samsung phone. I bought an A5 in end-June 2015 but Samsung has still not released their Android 5 (Lollipop) system upgrade for it in Pakistan so phone is still running on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) while other brands are launching Android 6 (Marshmallow) in a few days. Phone is already two software versions behind only three months after buying it.

o.O but Motorola's front cam is not as good as Samsung's J5 front camera,By the way what is the price of Moto G3(2GB/16GB) in Pakistan?

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:13, topic:22282”]

o.O but Motorola’s front cam is not as good as Samsung’s J5 front camera,By the way what is the price of Moto G3(2GB/16GB) in Pakistan?

[/quote]

Few online shopping websites has started quoting 25k-27k but it would be much lower in the retail market.

I would not recommend to buy any phone from Samsung, unless it is Galaxy Note. Even the so called flagships like S4/S5/S6 have inferior build quality and they deteriorate considerably over course of year.

^ dude.. Calm down man.. :)

my galaxy tab pro hasnt been updated to lp since its a year and a half old device, and its their highest end tab most expensive of its time with metal frame and excellent build quality..

but update is coming this year finally :)

so is galaxy note 3 neo.. still runing kitkat.. and now finally after a year, chances of update coming now till december .. :)

Is tarah to hota hai, is tarah k kamon men..!!!

I have a galaxy tab 3, which my company gifted me. It's touch is almost similar to chinese tablet brands, laggy and unresponsive at times. And i have not installed a lot of apps btw.

IMO, Lenovo tablets are the best bet in this price range, though you will have to pay a little bit more for them. Also anyone spending that much money as Samsung can get a much better phone by Lenovo/Huawei/Xiaomi.

Uff!Now there is another problem,Yesterday when i went to Singapore Plaza to buy Samsung J5 i found out that J5 4G version is not available in Pakistan and that only 3G supported version of J5 is available in Pakistan.Now what should i do?I want to buy SM-J500F.

Edit: Sorry i understood you wrong the first time.

-----

There are plenty of other LTE phones than you can go for instead...

Might i recommend the Huawei P8 Lite? It has everything the J5 has including LTE support. It also has a better design & more RAM which is crucial for Android... Whatmobile states price as 23k but i guarantee you it will be a lot cheaper on the market. Even on Daraz it is available for 21k with brand warranty.

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:18, topic:22282”]

Uff!Now there is another problem,Yesterday when i went to Singapore Plaza to buy Samsung J5 i found out that J5 4G version is not available in Pakistan and that only 3G supported version of J5 is available in Pakistan.Now what should i do?I want to buy SM-J500F.

[/quote]

I further looked online. It seems the one available in Pakistan is J500H which is 3G only. While the Indian one J500F is 4G supported (WTF?)…

If you really want this specific phone then i guess you’ll have to get it imported, but honestly, it is far simpler to choose another LTE phone with similar specs in that price range…