Should i buy PS3 or Xbox 360?

Can anyone tell me which one is better Xbox 360 or PS3 and should i buy Xbox or PS3 and also tell me that is Xbox One better or PS4?

Buying last-gen PS3 or Xbox 360 is pretty stupid right now unless if you want to play exclusives. In which case go for the PS3, as Microsoft's exclusives aren't that good.

As for Xbox One or PS4, well it depends on your preference. The PS4 is cheaper and less gimmickry, plus it provides better graphics due to it's better hardware. It will probably also end up getting many great exclusives like it's predecessor due to great game developers like Naughty Dog and Quantic Dream.

The Xbox One on the other hand provides you with... Kinect 2.0. Which is cool in theory, but not very secure. Besides how often do we play motion games? (if at all) There aren't really any other notable advantages of buying a Xbox One at the moment.

-------

Personally, i would recommend building/upgrading a PC instead. You get better graphics & more games, not to forget other benefits that are available at your disposal if you're interested.

Xbox 360 and for the next generation PS4

Hello!

- PS3 and Xbox360 (newer slim models) are both good but you can also build a PC for roughly the same amount that'll allow you to enjoy much better graphics (with great multitasking) ... you can get a decent controller for it as well if you prefer (PS and Xbox ones work on PC too ... even Kinect works on PCs) ... and with Steam Big Picture Mode (steamOS coming soon) the GUI would also be no problem ... my idea would be to get a used branded tri or quad-core system without HDD and install a new HDD plus a new GPU (if you spend enough on the GPU, you may get even better graphics than PS4) ... should cost total around 25K for ultra-high 720p/high 1080p gaming (in the range of an Xbox 360 250GB with original accessories)!

In the past games were developed for consoles leading to poor performance on PCs, but, now with both Xbox One and PS4 being AMD custom APU (CPU+iGPU) based PCs, that won't be an issue ... in fact AMD's Mantle API (available on GCN 7-series and onwards) is a step in that direction!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

But there are not that much games for PC like WWE2k14 and GTA V,etc

[quote=“ahmedfarazch, post:4, topic:20472”]

In the past games were developed for consoles leading to poor performance on PCs, but, now with both Xbox One and PS4 being AMD custom APU (CPU+iGPU) based PCs, that won't be an issue ... in fact AMD's Mantle API (available on GCN 7-series and onwards) is a step in that direction!

[/quote]

Why did both Microsoft and Sony opt for AMD over a solution from Intel?

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:5, topic:20472”]

But there are not that much games for PC like WWE2k14 and GTA V,etc

[/quote]

Well you can't have every game on every platform. Besides, the WWE games are a joke, and GTA V is coming to PC next year.

Also, in a few years at most we'll have a PS3 emulator on our hands, then we could play almost every console-exclusive game of this generation if we want to.

[quote=“Asad, post:6, topic:20472”]

Why did both Microsoft and Sony opt for AMD over a solution from Intel?

[/quote]

Because it saved them a lot of money. AMD hardware is a lot cheaper than equivalent Intel and Nvidia hardware, and much more so for these guys cause they bought in huge bulk amount. It turned out good for AMD as well cause their CPU business wasn't doing very well on it's own.

Contrary to that, the upcoming competitor PC-hybrid-consoles from Steam will all come with Intel and Nvidia hardware which they chose especially to attract the graphics enthusiast gamers, and they will succeed if they can keep the costs reasonable enough.

Upsilon

Okay I'll think,take my time and then maybe buy PS3 or upgrade PC to i7,2GB+ Graphics Card,12GB Ram is it okay and also can you give me your facebook profile and can you help me on this