Should i buy new LED TV from olx?

i am planing to buy new samsung led tv, but i was surprised to browse olx bcoz prices are cheaper than local market.

they claim TVs are new and box packed, and most of them imported from Dubai.

So what you guys suggest, should i go it? any buddy have any experience?

for new on olx ... NO.. unless they have a shop address and you can visit them and see tv in person..

for used tv on olx.. yes.. call the person and you can visit them and see tv in person..

Dubai TV are also available on temple road shops in lahore.. and there must be a similar market in karachi too if u wana purchase cheaper.

Yeah sure why not olx is very good platform to buy and sell your products ..

Whether OLX or market shops, be careful not to buy a Chinese copy TV. Market is full of those fake TVs.

^ Yes, going for any kind of expensive 'copy' electoronic (A, B, C, doesn't matter) is completely inadvisable, But going for a chinese brand is fine if you're short on budget. I have checked out some TCL & Changhong TVs, they're all pretty decent for the price. Some of them even have official distributors in Pakistan. You can also buy them at reasonable prices at superstores like Metro or Makro.

Yeah market is full of fake copy too and they convince you as original as no1 quality but if you want original ones then struggle more....

Sent from my IM-A910L using Tapatalk

thank you guys for all your suggestions.

i am going to buy original samsung led tv not any kind of "copy" or chinese brands.

So How to get original samsung led tv?

what should be taken care of to make sure tv is original?

[quote="farhan_ds, post:2, topic:22332"]

for new on olx ... NO.. unless they have a shop address and you can visit them and see tv in person..

for used tv on olx.. yes.. call the person and you can visit them and see tv in person..

Dubai TV are also available on temple road shops in lahore.. and there must be a similar market in karachi too if u wana purchase cheaper.

[/quote]

[quote="doragames, post:3, topic:22332"]

Yeah sure why not olx is very good platform to buy and sell your products ..

[/quote]

[quote="Ijaz_Ahmed, post:4, topic:22332"]

Whether OLX or market shops, be careful not to buy a Chinese copy TV. Market is full of those fake TVs.

[/quote]

[quote="Upsilon, post:5, topic:22332"]

^ Yes, going for any kind of expensive 'copy' electoronic (A, B, C, doesn't matter) is completely inadvisable, But going for a chinese brand is fine if you're short on budget. I have checked out some TCL & Changhong TVs, they're all pretty decent for the price. Some of them even have official distributors in Pakistan. You can also buy them at reasonable prices at superstores like Metro or Makro.

[/quote]

[quote="salluhassan, post:6, topic:22332"]

Yeah market is full of fake copy too and they convince you as original as no1 quality but if you want original ones then struggle more....

Sent from my IM-A910L using Tapatalk

[/quote]

easy.. go to a proper brand shop.. or a samsung display center.. choose the model you like and can afford. see its pic and menu using remote on display center. search for details on it on samsung website and others, so now when you go to any shop to buy that model you will know how to spot a hinese copy..

chinese copies are so fake you can even see at 1st glance and laugh.. also a new 46in samsung model may cost 1lac + and chinese will cost 40k only..

you can buy OLX but there you should have to check all led tv but I will suggest you to buy a Brand new LED TV in reasonable price of Ecostar Pakistan's leading Brand by DWP along with Gree Air Conditioner for more information visit 3D Smart LED TV

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:8, topic:22332”]

easy… go to a proper brand shop… or a samsung display center… choose the model you like and can afford. see its pic and menu using remote on display center. search for details on it on samsung website and others, so now when you go to any shop to buy that model you will know how to spot a hinese copy…

chinese copies are so fake you can even see at 1st glance and laugh… also a new 46in samsung model may cost 1lac + and chinese will cost 40k only…

[/quote]

thanks for your reply and nice tip…

and yes i will buy brand new not 2nd hand. those people claim those led tv are brand new and box packed.

search on the internet for their latest models see all the features and do compare prices with other brands. It will help you to decide what is best for you.