Shiro doesn't sync due to wapda low volts?

It works well when my pc is powered through ups.

But it doesn't sync and dsl led remains unstable when its running on wapda electricity?

so what should i do?

try using a 12V Adapter with Shiro instead of 9V default!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

try using a 12V Adapter with Shiro instead of 9V default!
[/quote]

Best advice…

listen, i've been facing this problem from last two months. so today i went to ptcl office and told them my problem, they sent a technician with me and he told me that the problem is in your adaptor, he gave me a new original adaptor, and guess what its running well now.

i bought a local adaptor from a market which have been working well but since i came across electricity problem this adaptor messed all. i havent used internet properly from last two months but from today i'll be surfing net all day long :D

so the solution is go to ptcl office and ask them to give you a new adaptor, Insha Allah it will work.

i went todayto OSS Egerton Road & asked them to replace me a new adaptor for my Smart TV as the defualt one was faulty n wasnt working...n they said we dun replace..go n buy it from Hall Road wtf...! :|

i went todayto OSS Egerton Road & asked them to replace me a new adaptor for my Smart TV as the defualt one was faulty n wasnt working…n they said we dun replace…go n buy it from Hall Road wtf…! :expressionless:
[/quote]

what a hopeless response from them(ptcl) :D

ask him that if there is any 2nd hand adaptor if he says yes, then give him some money and get it. I gave around 250 RS and he gave me a genuine adaptor which came along with the shiro.

good luck

i dun wanna go to their OSS once again n waste my 250 rs ....their CS suckx! will find it from hAll road in 150 r 200 i guezz...

i dun wanna go to their OSS once again n waste my 250 rs …their CS suckx! will find it from hAll road in 150 r 200 i guezz…
[/quote]

good luck bro, but he said that a new one is around 800RS.

[/quote]

hmmm well i bought 12v adapter from hall road for Shiro for PKR 300 :)

get an adapter that supports 110 to 240 input volts. these r easily available in the market. known as universal adapters just like the ones we have with laptops.

this will solve low voltage problem.

[/quote]

new 1 for Shiro r for Smart TV??? :o

I am on ZTE831 modem and from today 3pm , its DSL light is not ON .

I mean when i switch it ON , it doesnt even try to SYNC. the dsl light goes off .

Power and Internet light is ON.

anyone can tell what could be the issue? perhaps wrong patching at exchange , someone messed it?

Ahsan