Shiro and aztech comparison

i want to change my shiro modem with aztech is it good ? can any one tell me how aztech modem is

plz waiting reply

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i want to change my shiro modem with aztech is it good ? can any one tell me how aztech modem is

plz waiting reply

[/quote]

simply aztech is better then shiro …

aztech is also a PTCL modem..???

I dont get the point why PTCL doesnt give the option of choosing the modems..?/provided they can charge extra money

PTCL Dont offer aztech...

reason why ptcl dont offer choice is because they only buy shiro at cheap and others are expensive

^they can charge money..but its not fair that u give low quality modems even for free...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^they can charge money…but its not fair that u give low quality modems even for free…
[/quote]

yeah and one significant difference between shiro and aztech is , aztech also has internet light which shows you the status of inter net ( green mean working red mean some issue), where as there is no led in shiro only USB/LAN/Power

edit: BTW shiro is subsidiary of aztech ( but shiro is 2nd class modem )

Hey Guys i got my Shiro modem Replaced...

Yahooooooooooooooo!

Guess what???

The *&^&*&* Egerton Road Office of PTCL

Replaced my New Shiro Modem with their Old Shiro modem....

When i asked them to give me some other like ZTE or Zyxel, The guy there told me that they don't have.... but i had seen hundreds of Packed Zyxel and huwaee modems there. so i got an old modem and went back to my home "HAPPYLY" ........... :(