Shipito Courier

I have been hearing a lot about these guys that help you do shopping from US directly. The idea is that you buy something from a supported site and get it delivered to their warehouse and they'll forward it to you in pakistan. The cheapest option they are offering is around 10 dollars. I wanted to ask if any member here has used their services and if they're for real or a fraud. I have also noticed their advertisements frequently on facebook. Any input would be welcomed.

Robin

i have just oredered an item from them.. it reached their warehouse now i paid for shipping to them.. i chose USPS Priority Mail® Int'l... with insurance...

well lets see when it reaches me...

What about local Customs dept etc, will they let go the package without any bribe?

What have you order? and what is the cost of the product?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
i have just oredered an item from them.. it reached their warehouse now i paid for shipping to them.. i chose USPS Priority Mail® Int'l... with insurance...

well lets see when it reaches me...

[/quote]

What have you order? and what is the cost of the product?
[/quote]

ordered some Eminem shirts from hottopic.com to Shipito.com warehouse…

now shipito will send it via USPS Priority Mail® Int’l …

What about local Customs dept etc, will they let go the package without any bribe?
[/quote]

well i hope so… =/

fingers crossed…

i just ordered a 38.99$ skateboard (3,300 Rs ) from ebay on 21 march, and it will deliver to the shiptoit address on 28th of march, then to here............lets see it reaches me or not !

This is new to me, are there any other companies like this one? I have shipped some stuff to taiwan via Pakistan Post for a client! If these companies are there, it can be of some help...

Share your experiences please

[quote=“pure_evil, post:8, topic:12033”]

Share your experiences please

[/quote]

i think their packages never reached or dakus at customs took away & thats why they didn’t posted anything…yet

i realaized Uncle in customs is more important than khala in USA so just forget about online shopping

i have got about 10 packages from them , few by USPS , few by DHL ,

it was a fair experience with them... USPS is delayed by customs but finally reaches you , however DHL works fine but they charge alot at customs..