SHI(t)ro modem,conficker or ptcl what is it?

ok i have been facing many problems with my internet for the last 2 weeks

1 how the hell do i upgrade my shiro firmware plzz sombody help the file that ptcl gave opens another window what do i do there ill post the image later and the ip 192.168.1.1 doesnt open when connected to net i have to restart modem and then it opens for 30 seconds

2 no upgrade(1mb) yet is it bcuz i didnt upgrade fw of modem

and for the last time sombody plz tell me if he/she upgraded to 113.100.1i firmware easily and how did he do it

who gave you the idea that you are not being upgraded because of shiro firmware?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok i have been facing many problems with my internet for the last 2 weeks

1 how the hell do i upgrade my shiro firmware plzz sombody help the file that ptcl gave opens another window what do i do there ill post the image later and the ip 192.168.1.1 doesnt open when connected to net i have to restart modem and then it opens for 30 seconds

2 no upgrade(1mb) yet is it bcuz i didnt upgrade fw of modem

and for the last time sombody plz tell me if he/she upgraded to 113.100.1i firmware easily and how did he do it

[/quote]

plug out your telephone line from modem then try accessing your modem 192.168.1.1

and please before posting such issue try to use search button. this type of problem is already been answered many time in different threads.

yes i did search but here i was trying to ask wether the modem is the reason for not being upgraded to 1mb bcuz the guys at ptcl say u r upgraded

they are lying flat on my face i suppose cuz they never upgraded me also tell me i have 1mb then shouldn't my modem be saying 1024 down or any thing close now it says 508down