Sharing net with internet addict neighbor (user female)

I am using PTCL DSL modem and my neighbor are sharing internet through my modem. I want to limit speed through adsl modem and also I want to block some sites through dsl modem is it possible or more i can say can i track her activities on internet and get all her Passcodes and impotent information?

now she is connected through DSL LAN port!!

[quote=“armada, post:, topic:”]

I am using PTCL DSL modem and my neighbor are sharing internet through my modem. I want to limit speed through adsl modem and also I want to block some sites through dsl modem is it possible or more i can say can i track her activities on internet and get all her Passcodes and impotent information?

now she is connected through DSL LAN port!!

[/quote]

hahaha way so desperate? :D

Dude, i hope you're kidding otherwise you're beyond pathetic. :angry:

^ i don't know what she is doing on net all day and night maybe she is downloading torrents skype etc and now i wanna put her on a limit so my speed can not becomes slow

lol wtf does (user female) means?!

I am using PTCL DSL modem and my neighbor are sharing internet through my modem. I want to limit speed through adsl modem and also I want to block some sites through dsl modem is it possible

[/quote]

Uptill this part things went pretty normal and i was thinking to reply…

but then this part came

or more i can say can i track her activities on internet and get all her Passcodes and impotent information?

[/quote]

any I was like dafauq…

I do hope your neighbour is reading this… :ph34r:

^ Yeah, exactly.

Nobody help him with this. Atleast not with that part. :wacko:

^ okay exclude this part and give me reply for above part (i'll figure this myself later)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:7, topic:16591”]

^ Yeah, exactly.

Nobody help him with this. Atleast not with that part. :wacko:

[/quote]

do you watch desperate housewives :P