Share Your monthy Ptcl bill?

![28v9kyg.pnj](upload://6I6PuuEmauXO02up6hgyYXrei26.jpeg)

is 2540/- Per MONTH normal with 4mb dsl ?

yes, as i am paying 2k with 1mb package , hehe, its normal.

@starznitez1 is it from the online account?

here's mine

bill746.png

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

here’s mine

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4920/bill746.png

[/quote]

Bro y your broadband charges are 2299 ? if u r using wifi 4mb , then it should be 2199/-

yes, as i am paying 2k with 1mb package , hehe, its normal.
[/quote]

lol . OKay ’ further bill should b for callin aswell’’

Bro y your broadband charges are 2299 ? if u r using wifi 4mb , then it should be 2199/-

[/quote]

nope bro i’m using wifi modem but that 300Rs extra includes my line rent 174Rs. + 126Rs. for IPTV as you can see no line rent. And therefore the wifi modem is free of cost.

nope bro i’m using wifi modem but that 300Rs extra includes my line rent 174Rs. + 126Rs. for IPTV as you can see no line rent. And therefore the wifi modem is free of cost.

[/quote]

hmm ’ got you '!

New connection

new.jpg

Old Connection's Last bill

old.jpg

how are you getting 684.68 for broadband charges?

how are you getting 684.68 for broadband charges?
[/quote]

i guess it’s the amount calculated per day from the installation day which might be for 17days if he’s on 1MB normal package.

i guess it’s the amount calculated per day from the installation day which might be for 17days if he’s on 1MB normal package.

[/quote]

haha, this could be the case but may be its student package charges without tax?

mazahyr is right i also got the same bill when i received my witribe bill.. 507rs.

I got RS200 something bill the first month I got DSL installed.

@All As i mentioned that was new connection's first month bill. So, they charged me from the day DSL got installed.

And it is student package not normal package. God if wasn't on student package i must had been usin 4Mbps.

till graduation using MUFT KA NET.