Share your 3G/4G SpeedTest Results

Am sure that was a burst..you can attain that much on LTE though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“koder, post:141, topic:21110”]

Am sure that was a burst…you can attain that much on LTE though

[/quote]

I'm not on 4G or LTE as you can see H+ sign.

I’ve one issue though, my set is G900FD that means Galaxy S5 Duos LTE but I can’t use 4G or LTE and I’ve no such option to switch between 3G and 4G

No idea about it my iphone has the LTE option for band 3.Got the zong LTE sim too but here in Abbottabad there is NO 4G

I hav S4 I9505. Will zong 4g work on it?

Sent from my GT-I9505

[quote=“masters, post:146, topic:21110”]

I hav S4 I9505. Will zong 4g work on it?

Sent from my GT-I9505

[/quote]

Yes, it should. For confirmation, visit a LTE zone and try connecting to data connection, if your phone shows 4G or LTE signal then you're good to go, in that case you might as well perform a speedtest.

Edit: In case you currently don't have a Zong 4G SIM, you can simply go to a LTE zone and manually search for available networks. If it shows Zong 4G as one of the options then that also confirms it.

In order to use 4G, you'll need a 4G-capable SIM as well, you can get one from Zong's franchise.

I've seen another Galaxy S5 by AT&T which shows 4G sign with Telenor Sim in 3G area while 4G sign too on Zong 4G sim in 3G area and 4G LTE sign on Zong 4G sim in 4g/LTE area... that was something strange. Zong walay said it's problem with Samsung models and regions they are made for and further Zong walay have talked to Samsung officially and Samsung will launch an update for Pakistan which will fix the issue....

What is the point of this thread, really?

Samsung has issues thats very true I had note3 N9005 it had only 2 options GSM and Wcdma on that set 3G didnt work as well .. Tried alot flashed it in pindi changed the roms from singapore plaza but couldnt .. Radio issues are common with them.

Last 2 days Mobilink 3G in my area (KHI/Triq road) which was consistently touching speeds up to 8-10Mbps is not giving speeds more than 1.8Mbps and it seems like as if Mobilink has started to throttle 3G speeds. My Daily usage is no more than 400-600MB!

[quote=“attock, post:149, topic:21110”]

What is the point of this thread, really?

[/quote]

Sharing speedtest results and discussing anything related to 3G/4G networks or devices... So pretty much everything that everyone else has posted except your pointless post.

P.S. Seems like armada is into peeping business these days... :ph34r:

I hav got 4g sim n checked at their CSC opposite bait ul mukaram masjid in karachi but no 4G icon ...only shown H+ in my S4 I9505...

Sent from my GT-I9505

[quote=“Upsilon, post:152, topic:21110”]

Sharing speedtest results and discussing anything related to 3G/4G networks or devices... So pretty much everything that everyone else has posted except your pointless post.

P.S. Seems like armada is into peeping business these days... :ph34r:

[/quote]

Koi race honay wali ha?

speed meri jawani ha *winks*

[quote=“masters, post:153, topic:21110”]

I hav got 4g sim n checked at their CSC opposite bait ul mukaram masjid in karachi but no 4G icon ...only shown H+ in my S4 I9505...

Sent from my GT-I9505

[/quote]

Are you in a 4G area?

You can check it here: http://www.zong.com.pk/4g/#hash_4g-coverage-map

Yes i checked in Zong CSC n as per map its in coverage.

I hav s4 i9505 international version

Sent from my GT-I9505

[quote=“masters, post:156, topic:21110”]

Yes i checked in Zong CSC n as per map its in coverage.

I hav s4 i9505 international version

Sent from my GT-I9505

[/quote]

Then as others have stated, the issue may be specific to Samsung phones. Your phone officially supports Band 3 so it should be working.

Also, have you subscribed to any 4G bundles? It is possible that Zong limits 4G connectivity to those bundles only (thus you couldn't use it on 3G bundles). Just a guess...

[quote=“masters, post:153, topic:21110”]

I hav got 4g sim n checked at their CSC opposite bait ul mukaram masjid in karachi but no 4G icon …only shown H+ in my S4 I9505…
Sent from my GT-I9505
[/quote]

You have to subscribe to 4G package then it will show you the sign unlike 3G which shows up the sign without subscribing ito its package.3G and 4G packages are different

Thanks for replies:) i m subscribed to their Premium 2Gb monthly Package.

Sent from my GT-I9505

Still you are not able to get 4G sign?