Share your 3G/4G SpeedTest Results

Yeah, battery drain is brutal. Under 8 hours it drained to 40%. Still worth it though.

Not that long ago, a lot of people were dissing 3G/4G here on this very forum, calling it useless and unaffordable. Now almost everyone is digging it and finding it unavoidable. :P

BTW, i personally didn't had a chance to try LTE, but I'm rather satisfied with H+ itself. Good speeds, good coverage, no excessive battery drains. B)

^ Do you have someone in particular in mind who was dissing 3G/4G [are you by any chance referring to me :huh: ] ???

I only got LTE because I wanted to test if D820 indeed could be hacked successfully to enabled Band 3. I got my answer.

^ Nah man, not talking about you or anyone in particular. There were some members, not gonna point them out, but they'll know who they are.

Anyways, about the band changing process, I'm assuming it is only possible for certain popular phones like your Nexus 5? Am i right?

[quote=“Upsilon, post:204, topic:21110”]

^ Nah man, not talking about you or anyone in particular. There were some members, not gonna point them out, but they’ll know who they are.

Anyways, about the band changing process, I’m assuming it is only possible for certain popular phones like your Nexus 5? Am i right?

[/quote]

Am i in those memebers?

[quote=“Upsilon, post:204, topic:21110”]

^ Nah man, not talking about you or anyone in particular. There were some members, not gonna point them out, but they'll know who they are.

Anyways, about the band changing process, I'm assuming it is only possible for certain popular phones like your Nexus 5? Am i right?

[/quote]

The hack was originally meant for Samsung phones. But many Nexus 5 users confirmed the hack works, so I gave it a try. And it certainly did. So I'm happy that I didn't need to either switch networks and the phone. Got best of both worlds :lol:

[quote=“jDk, post:206, topic:21110”]

Anyways, about the band changing process, I’m assuming it is only possible for certain popular phones like your Nexus 5? Am i right?

The hack was originally meant for Samsung phones. But many Nexus 5 users confirmed the hack works, so I gave it a try. And it certainly did. So I’m happy that I didn’t need to either switch networks and the phone. Got best of both worlds :lol:

[/quote]

For most newer Qualcomm devices, actually.

Telenor 3G - Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.

24270928.png

Speed's been steadily getting better in my area.

Still needs to hit 15+ though :unsure:

Since Nov 2014 Mobilink 3G speeds dropped from all the way to a mx of 1.6Mbps DL where as before it was consistent at 8-9Mbps DL.

Since las night it seems like my area speed has increased and I am now getting better speeds with nice uploads as well.

4076186097.png

4076205029.png

4076206792.png

What is SIM slot in PTCL EVO device? Anyone tried by putting 3/4G enabled sim in it? Will it work?

The mobilink speeds in peshawar are #$%#. I have checked in many areas. I just get 20KBPS downloads despite the fact that the signal is full.

Zong 3G @ Faisal Base Karachi on Huawei Charji Cloud

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Got this at NUST H-12, Islamabad on Friday. The widget at the top tells you the actual transfer speed per second.

^ Nice... Zong is definitely leading both 3G & 4G when it comes to speed.

Mobilink has gone down to dogs.Zong speeds are good but their coverage has issues.Masters how to yu activated the charaji with zong 3G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meanwhile telenor

4257799400.png

Telenor is not giving over 1.5 Mb/s from the past few weeks.

Telenor 3G on Charji Cloud

Default Package

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i am not able to download torrents on telenor 3G