Share ur experience of China Iphones!

Hello!

I am actually very much interested in China Mobiles especially the iphone ones. . . Can any body share his experience of the China iphones together with their price!!!

Awaiting replies!!!

very bad touch !! dun ever think of buying it personal experience

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

very bad touch !! dun ever think of buying it personal experience
[/quote]

any other china fone??? what about E71 replica

china fone only has bad softwares but built quality is same as original

China iphone is pathetic as far as functionality is concerned. Looks are pretty much similar.

I suggest you not to China iphone. It will be a waste of money.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

china fone only has bad softwares but built quality is same as original
[/quote]

Like armada said software is bad, battery timing is also bad.There are some hardware options missing too like you have asked for e71 replica,there are several different models in market like some having no java support most have no wifi support,some have vhf tv support etc…

Physically it looks like real thing though… As branded phones too are mostly made in Chinese factories so replicating the hardware side of the phone is easy for them. As for the software its a closely guarded secret of those branded phone companies and that’s where Chinese phone loose out. Battery timing too is dependent on good software so even if they use same battery it gets drained faster because of crappy software.

why can't these chinese phones use Open Source Android!

^ Since using Android would mean using better processor and RAM which will increase the cost. Android is not meant for these phones. I am pretty sure the the speed of the processor used in the clone iPhone is very low.

I use china Iphone for two weeks, Only Looks are awesome but its sound(MP3) and touch are worst.

Did any one notice the screen resolution of a Chinese iPhone (known as SciPhone), its pretty low.

Touch is very bad, you literally need a small rubber hammer. You can call it a touch screen its Push rather than Touch.

I would suggest don't ever waste your money on anything which is Designed & Made in China.

buying a Chinese iphone is the easiest way to waste money...I did it myself :P

The battery lasted for about a month

touch screen was horrible

radio didn't work out of the box

now my 5 year old cousin plays with it