Share Firefox Addons only

Please share best Firefox addons which you are using with their brief description.

Add-ons:

Search add-ons "video downloadhelper"

Description: Used to download youtube videos (flv format) directly from browser. and other website having flash videos such as www.chaltatv.com.

'AdBlock Plus' of course. I also find 'Dictionary Lookup Extension' very useful.

Down Them All, Download Helper, Ad Block Plus, Reload Every and Grease Monkey.

this thread has already been discussed..search a bit because I made it

:|

Personas for Firefox

FlashBlock, FACEPAD (Facebook photo album downloader), FireBug (for debugging)

Have you people heard about FireFox Personas ? Well if not google it. I found them week ago and they're awesome.

^ :rolleyes:

Oh sorry, i haven't took a look on your post. :D Lol at your emoticon.

"Dictionary Lookup Extension" is really useful that I was always thinking about.

Thanks "Sah".

Search "Unplug", it unplug all media files links such as mp3.

"Webmail Notifier" really good one. alerts on your new email.

"Fast Dial" is Addons for accessing your most accessed pages on single click with preview.

With 100rths of coolest themes available.

Themed

myfastdial2.png

Hello...

You people no about "Piclen" . Its very useful software to view picture on internet. It provides search engines from that, you can can view full screen images in 3D views...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello…

You people no about “Piclen” . Its very useful software to view picture on internet. It provides search engines from that, you can can view full screen images in 3D views…

[/quote]

No result found with Piclen its actual name is “Cooliris”.

One of the best Firefox add on is in which you are able to find the IP address of the website you are visiting with your browser. Sorry but i don't remember the name of that add on but on Mozilla Firefox website just type IP address, you surely get that....

downthemall!! for downloading and supports resuming

ActiveStopButton{1.2.1}.xpi -- Always active toolbar stop button.

SkipScreen - It would be useful for downloaders without premium accounts. It works rapidshare,megaupload and more. Basically it skips the waiting time on these hosting sites.

^wow

Tamper Data, Link and Forminfo (Restores the links and form info tab in a page's "info" view).