Share Bassy Songs

Ok guys i love bass & i wanna have alot of them bassy songs, tell me the most bassiest songs you've ever heard.

I'll start with "Amplifier" by "Imran Khan". Man the bass in this song is simply awesome.

really? then "Satisfaction" is another one for you.

^ Already have it, its good, but the bass is not that high.

OK. Try Drum & Bass or Jungle stuff. Best guy in this genre is LTJ Bukem. I hope you gonna love him.

^ Can you name some good ones by him, so that i can download & try em?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ok guys i love bass & i wanna have alot of them bassy songs, tell me the most bassiest songs you’ve ever heard.

I’ll start with “Amplifier” by “Imran Khan”. Man the bass in this song is simply awesome.

[/quote]

O C’mon now…

I mean if ur headgear/whatever speakers you own have the juice than try Madonna.

Here is the direct link of the torrent page which is actually Madonna’s discography

Mind you that these are in flac format which is even better than mp3.

Dload than songs

1. 4 minutes

2. Power of goodbye

3. Substitute for love

4. Rain

or whatever you like

its just madonna i can name many more but what I will suggest will not be like Imran Khan’s amplifier …OR forget amplifier just dload all the blade movie soundtrack specially Blade 1 … If u can’t find em let me know… don’t forget to dload em in flac.

^ i already have alt of songs from madonna, but the bass in those are not like the kind of amplifier... i hope LTJ Bukem's musics are...

well here are few

Bottle pop by PussyCat Dolls

give it up to me by shakira feat. lil wayne

welcome to detroit by trick trick feat. Eminem

and many more which i cant remember..

^ downloading the songs you recommended, lets hope they're my type.

@ShoukaT Good stuff man, give it up to me by shakira feat. lil wayne & welcome to detroit by trick trick feat. Eminem are nice. Thanks man! and tell me more if you remember.

ok try this one:

its kinda demo what can you expect from his music. Its totally different genre. try more if u like this one. and obviously download it in mp3 and play in ur fav music player.

I have uploaded a song for you. its very dead and dull/slow song by Sarah McLachlan called I love you. its in flac format so its arond 26MB in size.

Listen to it and tell me if you like its bass intensity :)

here is the link

BTW what is your set up for listening music... I mean which media player do you use? via speakers, headphones or an iPod/MP3 player?

@ShuAK For some reason, youtube is currently not opening at my end, i'll try later.

@Faisal.Qureshi Downloaded it, its bass is too low for me. Here, i uploaded Amplifier for you, listen to it (if you haven't already) & then recommend me anything similar you know (if).

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1h3b18/n/Amplifier_-_Imran_Khan.mp3 (its a 128kbps mp3, i never managed to find a better version of it on the internet.)

BTW what is your set up for listening music... I mean which media player do you use? via speakers, headphones or an iPod/MP3 player?
[/quote]

Windows media player 12 on 7 & 11 on XP, i usually listen to music by my PC, through my highfi headphones, sometimes through my 4.1 speakers aswell. While loadshedding, i sometimes listen through my music cellphone aswell.

And i prefer MP3s instead of FLAC, thats just a waste of space, hardly any better.

Brother! You need to listen A-millie by lil wayne.

ONe more thing Amplifier song by IMran khan SUX!

@ShoukaT Good stuff man, give it up to me by shakira feat. lil wayne & welcome to detroit by trick trick feat. Eminem are nice. Thanks man! and tell me more if you remember.
[/quote]

hey one more here…

FACK by Eminem

it will blow your mind with bass n lyrics… :stuck_out_tongue:

I ll post more from my RAP collection as i remember them…

listen to this one too…

The Re-Up by D12

album : the re-up

edit:

boom boom by black eyed peas

plus i hav many more on mind but i dont know whether u d like them or not…

try 'beautiful' by Eminem

try ‘beautiful’ by Eminem
[/quote]

beautiful is awesome song but i dont think it has much bass…

infact Eminem is awesome… i m a big fan of eminem n rap music…

I don't know if it qualifies for your Bass requirements but "Drop the world" is awesome.

I don’t know if it qualifies for your Bass requirements but “Drop the world” is awesome.
[/quote]

X2

Drop The World by Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem

one more awesome song…

@Ahmsun Thats just your opinion dude.

@ShoukaT I've put all the albums of Eminem for download, Lets hope most of them are good.