Setings in setings. what is better?

i wanna know what is the best number for posts. i have selected 30. as sah doesn't like to scroll that much instead he wants us to click on next next, next. so what do you guys think? is 30 a fair number or should i decrease it?

i also use 30

mashaala. now i am not gonna change. thnx.:)

What are you talking about?

hahahaaa what can a person expect from some test dummy lol :P

i like to see all so i can scroll up and down what ever post number, since this forum is mostly text based and no flash or big pics so bandwidth is not an issue either.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

He’s talking about posts per page I think.

P.S. I don’t think sah did any settings related to posts per page. KO might have done it but it’s more probable that the forum default settings are being used.

[/quote]

he is asking how many nan should have in dustarkhuwan for 8 people, he is asking if 30 nan are enough for dinner of 8 people…

he is asking how many nan should have in dustarkhuwan for 8 people, he is asking if 30 nan are enough for dinner of 8 people…

[/quote]

hahaahaaaaaaaa

yes i think forums defo is 20 isn’t it? i changed topics to 15 and before my posts were on 8 then i got a bit pissed and changed it to 30 and i am happy. well u have to scroll a bit.

[my scroll setting is 3 (1 being slowest/100 being fastest), the more the setting number the faster u can scroll but the page jumps will be bigger like 3 do 3 lines at once then 100 will jump whole page etc etc]

ok good, now write the same thing in english..

dudes.... grow up..... u dont hav to ask your mom every thin....

dudes… grow up… u dont hav to ask your mom every thin…
[/quote]

who did you said that too? kind enough to tell me?

I think the posts per page setting was set to 30 by default. If you dislike it, you can change it in your profile settings.

^ Don't pick stupid fights.

yeah man!

look did i said anything?