Serious Problem. Ptcl DSL Upgrade from 1MB to 2MB. Not Working

Hi guys. i have upgraded my dsl package from 1mb to 2mb but the speed is still 1mb. I called them on monday and they said that you have been upgraded to 2mb. but i'm still getting the speed of 1mb....i have the smart tv also....before upgrading, 3mb was for smart tv and 1mb for dsl..........

here is some info from 192.168.1.1 ...

Mode: ADSL2+

Type: Interleave

Line Coding: Trellis On

Link Power State: L0

Downstream Upstream

SNR Margin (dB): 26.6 10.9

Attenuation (dB): 20.0 9.3

Output Power (dBm): 2.5 12.4

Attainable Rate (Kbps): 18688 1115

Rate (Kbps): 4095 1021

I need urgent help guys. Plz help me...........

Call 1236 and ask them to check your profile status. If they tell you you're still on 1Mbps, tell them to upgrade you to 2Mbps. Call them again after 2 hours and ask them to verify your dsl order. Visit your exchange dsl officer and tell him that you have received order verification. Ask them to check their billing system what profile you're set on. If you're on 2Mbps at their end, chances are your port has not bee refreshed or upgraded. The DSL guy would forward the mail to NOC guy at HQ, which will perform the necessary operations.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Call 1236 and ask them to check your profile status. If they tell you you’re still on 1Mbps, tell them to upgrade you to 2Mbps. Call them again after 2 hours and ask them to verify your dsl order. Visit your exchange dsl officer and tell him that you have received order verification. Ask them to check their billing system what profile you’re set on. If you’re on 2Mbps at their end, chances are your port has not bee refreshed or upgraded. The DSL guy would forward the mail to NOC guy at HQ, which will perform the necessary operations.
[/quote]

x2…keep the hold of your order tracing.!

yaar same here........i ordered 2 days back to upgrade my 1mb to 2mb.......but i didnt c any change........

^^patience dear patience it takes almost 7days at least and they are 7working days.

JDK is right exchange guys only need verification from ptcl. If verification is done they can do it within an hour. Same it happened with me i applied for a dsl connection i daily go to exchange to force them to deploy dsl connection on my home. they says that verification process is not being done. then when i recieved the verification call from 080080800 i quickly go to the exchange tell the dsl guy about it. He within an hour deploy dsl at my home