Send Unlimited Free SMS - Anynetwork - Anytime

http://TextPk.com

Now you can send unlimited text messages instant delivery anywhere, anynetwork in Pakistan from Worldwide.

Some Special Features

* *New* Send SMS from outside of Pakistan to Pakistan any time*New*

* Send FREE SMS to Pakistan to any network, any time

* Schedule your SMS to deliver at later date, best for alerts, birthdays, reminders etc.

* Create Unlimited Groups of your contacts

* Add Unlimited Contacts

* Facility to Send SMS to your contact OR without adding in contact list

* Send SMS to whole Group

* Share your SMS with others

* Choose SMS from SMS Templates and send to friends

* You can send SMS in multi languages

http://TextPk.com

Nice sharing...thanks

Great sharing. Loved it.

really good sharing. thanks.

msg come through some other identiy number...... and at the bottom... they show your number.... y not showing out number on the top ????

Ok...Number will b shown on top from now on...thanks for suggessions...

Dear Mr shezad how are u ??? its very good site but the number is going still down.... is it possiable that exact our same number go on others mobile........... mean sms recived from 03348067848........ msg should be come from our own number.....

i used the site... www.intervoip.com

if we send msg from this site then the msg goes from our same identaty which we are using the number.... try this tech please

One more

www.isms.pk

Anyway of sending International sms for free? :D

salam shahzad bhai.thats nice one.i tried n it works gud.a problem on ur site. a very funny situation i think, that u've done a grammatical misktake there. u wrote, "we strictly acts on abuse reports". i think it should be, "we strictly act on abuse reports".

thank u for sharing ur knowledge.God bless u. ADNAN

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dear Mr shezad how are u ??? its very good site but the number is going still down… is it possiable that exact our same number go on others mobile… mean sms recived from 03348067848… msg should be come from our own number…

i used the site… www.intervoip.com

if we send msg from this site then the msg goes from our same identaty which we are using the number… try this tech please

[/quote]

Dear Mr. Ali, thanks for appreciation, bcz its free service, so we cannot send your number, it will be very costly for us.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

salam shahzad bhai.thats nice one.i tried n it works gud.a problem on ur site. a very funny situation i think, that u’ve done a grammatical misktake there. u wrote, “we strictly acts on abuse reports”. i think it should be, “we strictly act on abuse reports”.

thank u for sharing ur knowledge.God bless u. ADNAN

[/quote]

Thanks for pointing out, I’m gonna fix it.

BEWARE

THEY are COLLECTING THE CELL NUMBERS FOR SPAMMING / MARKETING !!

SO USE THIS WITH CARE !

any international send sms site. in pakistan its no problem to send sms its already very low cost. please if any one know share here or contact personaly to me. sms to india or other asian countries

* Send FREE SMS to Pakistan to any network, any time

* Share your SMS with others

* Choose SMS from SMS Templates and send to friends

* You can send SMS in multi languages

* no need To Register

* Send unlimited SMS

Send Free SMS To Pakistan

be aware of the spammers and your number will b used in marketing sms ! i have done once this mistake and after that i was just receiving marketing sms ONLY from unknown senders , minimum 200 sms per day i was receiving !!!!