16 MegaBytes Cache

3.5 Gb/s

Firmware: 3.AAK

Date Code: 08241

Site Code: SU

Product of China

In use since: June 2008

Bought from: Marsons, Clifton Center, Boat Basin, Karachi

Value-added bonus 1: SATA-to-USB2 3.5" Portable External Caddy to allow the HDD to be used with laptops etc.

Value-added bonus 2: Filled with content (anime, games, ISOs, music, software, etc.) of your choice!

Starting price: Rs. 4,000

Start bidding!

I keep running out of space and need to buy a bigger one, as it's not very practical for me to keep multiple HDDs as I have to carry it around with a laptop and I need something cheaper than branded portable HDDs.

Thanks!

hi, M Intrested In ur Motherboard, Can i hav ur contact No.

when did HDD came in 400 Gb?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi, M Intrested In ur Motherboard, Can i hav ur contact No.
[/quote]

I’m not selling any motherboard! lol

when did HDD came in 400 Gb?
[/quote]

in June of 2008.

is it external Hdd or the one conventional we use in our sys?

From warranty detail u hav used 6 month u mean?

is it external Hdd or the one conventional we use in our sys?

From warranty detail u hav used 6 month u mean?

[/quote]

“Conventional” 3.5" desktop-form-factor HDD, with an extra SATA-to-USB adapter enclosure casing, and yes, used for 6 months.

sorry mate , i meant the harddrive , anyways my contact is 03213886233

i tried to call u , but u never answered , could u plz call me when u,re free

Wren check ur mail account. i hav sent an email(containing my contact info and offer) to u.

Yes, thanks for the offers, kamrananvaar and mirobaid, I'll get back to you soon.

Yes, thanks for the offers, kamrananvaar and mirobaid, I’ll get back to you soon.
[/quote]

Bro i did not get ur reply.Have u sold it out or u still have the HDD.Plz make ur decision befor sunday, inform me accordingly cuz i might chang my mind.

It will take a little time while I buy a new HDD first and copy all the data over. Sorry about the delay in replying, but thanks for your patience!

It will take a little time while I buy a new HDD first and copy all the data over. Sorry about the delay in replying, but thanks for your patience!
[/quote]

which one did you bought? cost? specs?

Hi man still u did sell your HDD oppss i bought 3 500GB HDD after that......;) i hope u will get soon someone u have 4k else my offer is 3k.....;)

3200 from my side

where r u seller is it sold or not tell meee

Sorry guys; sold the HDD a while ago for Rs. 4,100 and got myself a Western Digital 1 TB one with a portable FireWire-interface enclosure, for Rs. 13,000 in all :cool: Look for that in the Want-To-Sell section in an year or so :P