Selling rapishare premium accounts

Alright im selling premium accounts for rapidshare these accounts are generated by collectors points. Accounts will be created once you purchase an account.

1 Month Premium $6.00 USD Paypal ,MoneyBookers Only.

If you wish to purchase add me to MSN almosthome3@msn.com or send me a PM.

are you from Pakistan?

No I'm not, Now taking MoneyBookers as a form of payment Aswell

Don't expect Pakistan residents to pay by PayPal as it's not available here.

Rapidshare 1month premium account (generated by rapid-points)as low as rs.600 (original price rs.1000+)

contact me at 0345-4748757 :)

zaebiii r u saying you are selling 1 month account for 600? how?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

zaebiii r u saying you are selling 1 month account for 600? how?
[/quote]

those accounts are created from premium points

ya kratos24 i have premium account. and have more than 30,000 points to reedeme.

thats why i am selling at this cheap price. :)

ya kratos24 i have premium account. and have more than 30,000 points to reedeme.

thats why i am selling at this cheap price. :)

[/quote]

lol :P

should i tell how much i have only in one month ? :D

well start selling good i also started the thread with same process but i think people here prefer torrents rather then RS :)

I think funds transfer is the main hurdle for most...

ya u rite DJNOMI. but you know for me Rapidshare is better that torrent. :P

Rapidshare is AWESOME! And even better than torrents!

ya yo rite zeeshan.

but i dont know y our !@#$ bro's dont have trust on others :(

Don’t expect Pakistan residents to pay by PayPal as it’s not available here.
[/quote]

Yeah reason why im taking moneybookers now , Anyway if you still need a rapidshare account my information is still valid.

use megashare

use megashare
[/quote]

are you trying to get 45 posts for invite thread? :confused:

Still selling accounts, If anyone is interested add me to MSN

I'll buy one but I won't pay $6 as I was actually going for 6 months account. Also, I can only pay $4 and will pay once I have the account details sent to my email address. I am sorry bro but I wish Escrow was involved here. I will pay via Paypal funds transfer and no CC. If you are okay with the deal, please let me know. I'll send you the email address and you can create the account and send the details to me. Once I have verified everything, I will send you the money instantly. Btw, can I change the password once I get the account?

I would pay upfront money if you were an old camper here but since you have only 4 posts, I can'd pay anything upfront.

Do let me know and we'll go ahead with this deal else, I'd just buy 6 month or one year RS account directly from the site :) (I wana download FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR:))

kinda pricey dont you think ? I have been selling 1 month for rs400, 3 month for rs700 and 6 month for rs1300 to friends...... still your selling yours so your choice brother :)

kinda pricey dont you think ? I have been selling 1 month for rs400, 3 month for rs700 and 6 month for rs1300 to friends… still your selling yours so your choice brother :)
[/quote]

wanna sell me a 6 month account?