Selling PC Games at very low price!

HI there,

I am selling GTA4 ( four dvd ) at 200 rupee only and Sims 2 with its expansion packs for 150 only.

I have a lot of softwares and more games , dnt like to list here . If u need any , just email me the name and i will contact you.

If you are interested in buying , do email me at abrarnaeem85@gmail.com

I have got more games on dvds. If you want any one , just tell me the name and i will deliver it to you

do u have lost seasons??

which lost season u want ?

lost season 1

lost season 2

lost season 3

lost season 4

I have these four

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

HI there,

I am selling GTA4 ( four dvd ) at 200 rupee only and Sims 2 with its expansion packs for 150 only.

I have a lot of softwares and more games , dnt like to list here . If u need any , just email me the name and i will contact you.

If you are interested in buying , do email me at abrarnaeem85@gmail.com

[/quote]

Rs.200, are these Original CDs or same as those available in market and u r just selling them?

Rs.200, are these Original CDs or same as those available in market and u r just selling them?

[/quote]

:lol: Pirated ones dude!

Great

Dude.

Who are you trying to rip off ?

GTA4 on 4 DVD is for 200rs new in the market in the first place.

Dude.

Who are you trying to rip off ?

GTA4 on 4 DVD is for 200rs new in the market in the first place.

[/quote]

Sir , If u get those dvds working fine then you should buy them from that place. All the cds and dvds i have are a copy from the ORIGINAL ONES which i have bought from abroad.

I am selling this coz i have suffered a lot due to these pirated softwares in the pakistani market , even i have suffered a lot of windows Vista versions which are fake and a loss for money. Then a year back i decided to purchase the priginal ones and sell the copies of it to pakistani people. Every dvd and cd i have is bought from Saudia Arabia , UAE and Thailand.

And all the cds and dvds i am offering to sell will be 100 % gurranted that they will work. I have a huge collection of ORIGINAL GAMES AND SOFTWARES but selling to pakistani market , 1) to recover my purchase cost as they are very expensive . 2) to provide people original stuff in local affordable.

The GTA4 i have offered you is the ORIGINAL ONE and not the one in the market .

And all the cds and dvds i am offering to sell will be 100 % gurranted that they will work. I have a huge collection of ORIGINAL GAMES AND SOFTWARES but selling to pakistani market , 1) to recover my purchase cost as they are very expensive . 2) to provide people original stuff in local affordable.

The GTA4 i have offered you is the ORIGINAL ONE and not the one in the market .

[/quote]

Cuteangel,

you have to be clear here I guess. I asked you are these same Pirated Stuff available in market or Copies or Geniune Games. Now If u say these are copies of Geniune those u bought from different countries then HOW MUCH GENIUNE ARE THEY?

WIll u sell me original COpy of NFS Undercover? If yes then If u have sold same copy to another person with same KEY, he would have registered it already by his name and So the key will be useless for me IF i wanna play NFS ONLINE and same is the Case with rest of the Games SO PLEASE make yourself clear here about what are u selling…

And If this is Pirated stuff, then its not hard to find GTA 4 working DVD in market or download it through torrent from the Internet JUST AN EXAMPLE so What are u selling Brother???

IF you have ORIGINAL COPY of NFS undercover and u can guarantee that Its CD KEY Will work for online play then I want to buy it from u otherwise your COPY CD and CD available in market makes no difference in terms of OFFLINE Play as market CD will let u play game

@ zammy

May be i wasnt able to clear all the things , sorry for that , let me explain by example , i have bought some software , it is ORIGINAL , i will give u a copy of it , if it needs serial key i will provide u but in case as u said for need for speed undercover , the serial key is already registered by me , so it will not work for u. So i will give u crack for it.

Here , my offer is for those people , who are unable to get any software game etc in the market , i will provide them. I am not selling the common things. I am ONLY SELLING THOSE SOFTWARES , MOVIES , GAMES which are not available in the market or even if they are available , they are of no use.

I am selling only ON DEMAND BASIS. I have no shop , i am not a common seller like shopkeepers. I am selling like , for example , you need XYZ software and you cant find it in the market , just let me know , i will give you the COPY of ORIGINAL one , coz it is very easy for me to buy that original stuff from abroad.

Otherwise , if u like to have pirated stuff , then u r right , you can download it from any torrent site. but in my case the quality and gurrantte matters. Any person who buys a dvd from me , he always comes back to me.

I am doing this just because of the problems and frustrations faced by myself , when some times i need windows vista urgently , i move from shops to shops , always find the faked ones , or even if some ones selling it , he is selling at high price , my vision is to keep the people out of that frustrations and problems , and if they need any thing , just let me know and i will deliver them even at their door step.

What i am doing here , my customers just sms me that they need ABC , i complete my work and provide them with less rates and 100 % gurrantte of that stuff.

I hope all of the confusions will be eliminated , but if there is still any , do let me know.

One thing i would like to clear , i am not a FRADIYA , like which comes in every ones mind in pakistan , i am not such kind of a person who sells any thing for money , i am not doing it for money , money doesnt matter to me , i am selling it bcoz i have suffered in the past and i know that people also suffer like me when they are in need and the shopkeepers earn more than 200 % profit from that people . i know that , i am here just to give those people some relief.

I hope you understand my feelings.

thanks

he GTA4 i have offered you is the ORIGINAL ONE and not the one in the market .

A pirated game is pirated. End of story. You cant just put in a DVD and make copys and expect it to work. Anti-piracy software. The crackers like Razor1911, Skullptura, Reloaded etc take hours n hours to crack these games so they work on pirated DVDs.

You are telling me your selling the GENIUNE GTA4 on 4 DVDs which it never came on in the first place? It comes on two DVD-9s!!!

Coopying it on DVDs and still calling ti original isnt orignal, thats PIRACY. Thats what they used to do before the anti-piracy software. Now they need to be cracked by pros like Razor1911, Reloaded, Team JPN and others and those are what we get. You cant take the REAL geniunes and copy them and they will work right off the spot.

What difference is there between your 'geniune' one and these pirated ones I get off the market then ? Does it work online ? Does it work WIHTOUT any crack or anything of that sort ? And why is it on 4 DVDs when the GTA4 "geniune" game comes on two DVD9s :S

For your info ... COPY OF ORIGINAL = PIRATED! Thats what piracy is! Copying games instead of buying them!

Stop ripping off innocent people. Whether someone is selling pirated copy on a shop or individually, it's still pirated.

Same material (as someone said above about GTA 4) is available for Rs. 400 in shops. In shops, they are also selling pirated copies of "original" discs. In shops, they are not selling some clone of GTA 4 made by Chinese programmers. It's the "original" game.

What you are selling, I believe is that, you downloaded games from torrent and then you burn it and selling it. That's why you claim to ask any software from you and you'll supply it.

Either you are trying to be a smart a$$ or we are too dumb to understand you.

Every one has the right to say its opinion , as far as i have seen ur posts , u r majorly on the negative side. Be positive dude !

he GTA4 i have offered you is the ORIGINAL ONE and not the one in the market .

A pirated game is pirated. End of story. You cant just put in a DVD and make copys and expect it to work. Anti-piracy software. The crackers like Razor1911, Skullptura, Reloaded etc take hours n hours to crack these games so they work on pirated DVDs.

You are telling me your selling the GENIUNE GTA4 on 4 DVDs which it never came on in the first place? It comes on two DVD-9s!!!

Coopying it on DVDs and still calling ti original isnt orignal, thats PIRACY. Thats what they used to do before the anti-piracy software. Now they need to be cracked by pros like Razor1911, Reloaded, Team JPN and others and those are what we get. You cant take the REAL geniunes and copy them and they will work right off the spot.

What difference is there between your ‘geniune’ one and these pirated ones I get off the market then ? Does it work online ? Does it work WIHTOUT any crack or anything of that sort ? And why is it on 4 DVDs when the GTA4 “geniune” game comes on two DVD9s :S

For your info … COPY OF ORIGINAL = PIRATED! Thats what piracy is! Copying games instead of buying them!

[/quote]

It is on four dvds , bcoz the original one is on 2 dvds with dual layer , while i copy it on single layer four dvds

Every one has the right to say its opinion , as far as i have seen ur posts , u r majorly on the negative side. Be positive dude !
[/quote]

My friend there is a saying “truth is bitter”.

As far as you are saying that I only write negative posts, then I think you haven’t read my posts. Leave other forums of this web-site, just take Buy/Sell forum.

This thread: Constructive post to inform buyers

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4230 [This guy was getting depress because nobody was interested in his such an attractive offer. Now he is getting offers]

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4240 [People were telling about negative review that this laptop has old hardware. With the help of owner, I clear one thing, warranty issue. Secondly, as I told people clearly that this is a nice laptop because I had used similar one. Hopefully, he’ll get some reasonable deal]

I make constructive comments or inform buyers about the knowledge that I have. This is a truth that I look it from buyers’ eyes because I am also a potential buyer here.

I can show ur negative comments as u have tried to become APNEY AP MIYAN MITHU, but i am not here to fight with you. this forum is not for fighting.

have a nice time

What you are selling, I believe is that, you downloaded games from torrent and then you burn it and selling it. That's why you claim to ask any software from you and you'll supply it. Either you are trying to be a smart a$$ or we are too dumb to understand you.

On the spot with that.

@Cuteangel

Seriously, if you wana rip someone off ... go to some kiddie forums. Aint going to work here.

You are burning it on 4 DVDs wow ... how ORIGINAL! Which crack are you using ? You didnt answer me fully, probably because you dont have any answer. If you are selling an original it should work online and need NO cracks and be on 2 DVD9s and cost atleast 3000rs.