Selling moneybookers for cash

ratio 1:1

mmm well ration 1:1 is not possible. but you can tell me how much amount you want to transfer. i might able to help you out

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

mmm well ration 1:1 is not possible.
[/quote]

sorry not interested then

What is ratio 1:1 supposed to mean?

it's like i give you 1 dollar and you give me 1 dollar

so u found any use for moneybookers? i cudnt seem to find anything useful about it yaar...do let me know...iv an account im willing to fill if its worth it but i see hardly any website support it!

its useful for webmasters or people who do online business.. you can withdraw to bank account or debit card.. but that takes some time.

:| Moneybookers is a BLESSING if you are living in Pakistan and want to receive money. It's a blessing for your clients too since Paypal does not work in Pakistan and most of them love to use their credit cards. Moneybookers is great dude. I have never had a problem with MoneyBookers. Have you verified your Bank Account? We had to go through this long process of getting our bank account verified because our local Bank people are idiots and they don't even know what they should know!

When it comes to online transactions, local banks suck! Their employees lack knowledge and the mere idea of someone sending money via some other party to the bank account seems to be out of this world for them while on the other place, they should be the ones who should know everything about it.

Anyway, we had to go to UBL's head office and then talk to a LOT of people to get the reference number that is required for you verify your bank account. If you have already done that then everything is okay :D

:expressionless: Moneybookers is a BLESSING if you are living in Pakistan and want to receive money. It’s a blessing for your clients too since Paypal does not work in Pakistan and most of them love to use their credit cards. Moneybookers is great dude. I have never had a problem with MoneyBookers. Have you verified your Bank Account? We had to go through this long process of getting our bank account verified because our local Bank people are idiots and they don’t even know what they should know!

When it comes to online transactions, local banks suck! Their employees lack knowledge and the mere idea of someone sending money via some other party to the bank account seems to be out of this world for them while on the other place, they should be the ones who should know everything about it.

Anyway, we had to go to UBL’s head office and then talk to a LOT of people to get the reference number that is required for you verify your bank account. If you have already done that then everything is okay :D

[/quote]

that’s what i’m avoiding… how you put your bank account in MB? if asks for freakin SWIFT number and mine doesn’t work?

You don't know your SWIFT number? :|

i know, but when i try to enter it, it doesn't accept that.

i have a UBL account too

Do you have the correct format? What are you trying to insert? Give us a few more details.

i know, but when i try to enter it, it doesn’t accept that.

i have a UBL account too

[/quote]

UBL swift code is UNILPKKA

it's same for all branches? it tried that and it even worked but it says UBL KARACHI!