Sell alertpay (Only for pakistani)

Assalam-o-alaikum,

I want to sell my alertpay account if any pakistani interested so plz PM me or reply here

LOL... Alertpay accepts pakistan unlike paypal.. Anyone with right documents can have an account on alertpay. However, it can difficult for anyone to setup an account since alertpay needs documents like passport copy, nic copy and permanent address. Also you should have a credit card on your name...

Please do not assume I am sabotaging this post. I am just trying to show the truth...

i have not sufficient balance to cash out. therefore i sell my account . if u are interested so PM me . I will transfer my balance to your account exchange with pakistani currency

hmm... how much balance do you have?

hahahah samisaleem its reisky selling your verified accounts to someone else which is verified by your personal info , some one can easily hijack your privacy man , if you interested sell your account to "Benjamin Hackers" they pay well for verfied accounts :D

i just transfer my balance okz not giving you password or email

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i just transfer my balance okz not giving you password or email
[/quote]

How much balance you have?

I have $12

would recommend to any takers on this to verify that the account being sold is actually his own. also, case in point that he's not been on WP for very long either.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

would recommend to any takers on this to verify that the account being sold is actually his own. also, case in point that he’s not been on WP for very long either.
[/quote]

He is not selling the account, but only balance… he will transfer the balance to your account… that’s it… so money will come to your account… i don’t see any harm in this deal!!

How much u want for your 12$

Mantissa i just transfer my balance into the account not giving password and email address okz now cleared

salam to all.. i have ALERT PAY account.. i want to buy 18$ please any have this amount so msg me??

I will purchase your $12 dollars, contact me we sit together, you will transfer the amount i will pay you on that time.

iqbalshahid817@gmail.com

Having credit card is necessary to open AlertPay account or having only bank account is sufficient ?

sah: DELETED. Don't crap in other peoples thread. If you want to sell something, start your own thread.