Sell account!

account: rapidshare.com + key softwares...

i guarantee 50% time

Accept: E-gold

price:30$

price only is 50% price formal

you can contact my Yahoo Messenger:robertgoldman@yahoo.com

thanks!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/tieungaogiangho2015/untitled.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

account: rapidshare.com + key softwares…

i guarantee 50% time

Accept: E-gold

price:30$

price only is 50% price formal

you can contact my Yahoo Messenger:robertgoldman@yahoo.com

thanks!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/tieungaogiangho2015/untitled.jpg

[/quote]

what does this mean can you explain are you selling this RS account ? or what i am confused and ?

www.rapidshare.com

it is used for upload and download!

rapidshare's a file hosting service, the world biggest and probably the fastest. Most of the files hosted there are warez stuff like movies, games and software...

www.rapidshare.com

rapidshare’s a file hosting service, the world biggest and probably the fastest. Most of the files hosted there are warez stuff like movies, games and software…

[/quote]

omg lol

and a much better thing then rapidshare that is free with no limitations is torrents

get whatever u want most of the time with great speeds

www.rapidshare.com

rapidshare’s a file hosting service, the world biggest and probably the fastest. Most of the files hosted there are warez stuff like movies, games and software…

[/quote]

lol i really didn’t know about this :S :D

i m asking you what are you selling are you selling monthly account collectors account what explain it ?

he's selling 1 year rapidshare premium account which is valid until May 2009, for 50% of the listed price on rapidshare.com .. so basically he's giving his account for USD 30$.. but accepts e-gold only.

i think he is selling something like converter which gonna work 50% for sure and selling it for 30$