Seedbox Sharing

Hi,

I have a spare server which i am not using now.I prepaid for 6 months and this is the last month.It is running Windows 2003 and have 100mbit connection and the specs

are

Dual Xeon 2.4GHz

2GB RAM

250GB HDD

100Mbit Port

I will share it with 1 wp member so we can both use the remote desktop sharing at same time.You can run your softwares, torrent etc.You can push about 3TB per month on this box easily.

I'll share it for 3500 Rs.

If you are interested, email me or just reply here.

Payment Method: Money Deposit in my UBL account or if you have ubl netbanking then you can transfer online ;).

Thanks!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I have a spare server which i am not using now.I prepaid for 6 months and this is the last month.It is running Windows 2003 and have 100mbit connection and the specs

are

Dual Xeon 2.4GHz

2GB RAM

250GB HDD

100Mbit Port

I will share it with 1 wp member so we can both use the remote desktop sharing at same time.You can run your softwares, torrent etc.You can push about 3TB per month on this box easily.

I’ll share it for 3500 Rs.

If you are interested, email me or just reply here.

Payment Method: Money Deposit in my UBL account or if you have ubl netbanking then you can transfer online ;).

Thanks!

[/quote]

can u wait a week ot two till i get dsl installed coz i m intrested

Nope, i cant wait because this server will go offline on July 12.

its a good deal IMO!

Nope, i cant wait because this server will go offline on July 12.
[/quote]

if i get my connection installed before the 12th i will tell u then we can make a deal

very good offer

off topic but had to ask.. SECC could you please tell me how much are paying for this box and how much transfer per month can u get ? plus where it is located.. i am always on the lookout for new dedicated providers :$

Devnull..I have servers from several providers and this one is from Softlayer.

Here is a screenshot of speed guys..

Devnull…I have servers from several providers and this one is from Softlayer.

Here is a screenshot of speed guys…

http://i32.tinypic.com/2laai5s.jpg

[/quote]

Softlayer, i’m also costumer of softlayer but i think Liquid Web Inc. is better than softlayer, and rate are too high.

Softlayer, i’m also costumer of softlayer but i think Liquid Web Inc. is better than softlayer, and rate are too high.

[/quote]

It’s through a reseller and reseller gives better price ;)