See This! I discovered a free Online 5gb USB Flash Drive, Bohat Wehshi

sah: DELETED. Referral links are not allowed.

just simply ask you need to help raising your limit at sugarsync (many of us know what sugarsync is), what up with chechohri story you wrote above. for that i'll give you grade "F" meaning fail. just friendly advise don't make marketing your career...

Actually it did saved my Life. i sent a DVD via TCS to my teacher From Lahore to Karachi for marking.

DVD when reached this location Didn't worked...

He just failed everyone because of that...& only gave us 6 hours of time because that was last date of submitting our marks with projects...

found this site uploaded 1.4 gb files in 4 hours (1 hour of which was Loadsheding) ...

futue main 10gb k upload k lye bhi to ready rehna chye na !!!

ab 500mb free Extra space mill rhi has till 31 March to kyo Na khud bhi li jae & dosro ko bhi di jae??

^^

dude there are dime a dozen file sharing website available for last 10 years or so. you really need to broaden your horizon of your knowledge. the way you are talking is really tells us you are noobiest of all noobs. the way you tell story is a real turn-off, annoying. and chechohra way.

With your Expertise then, tell me a site with which u can Upload a single file of 1.5gb chunk...

And also with your expertise tell me a site which RESUMES the remaining Upload if Lights go Out all of a sudden as it happens in Pakistan...

Don't Say uTorrent File Sharer or some other Torrent sharer, because i tried it also...

Just tell me a Site Other than this, which offers:

- Free Service Up to 5gb

- atleast 5gb free space

- No Limit on single File Size for Upload or Download

- Unlimited Downloads of any file from Any where in the World (You or Someone else)

- No countdown or wait when someone else is downloading the file

Show me your Noob Pseudo Expertise on this.

from 1st page, its seem that its a version of drop box with more space . uploading 1.5 gb file is great feature. I m registering

it requires a software to be installed on pc which I didnot wanted to.. I avoided

DevilMind: www.megaupload.com is one more place where you can upload 2 GB file with free account. Give a look here: http://megaupload.com/?c=premium

It also provides with the resumable upload facility with ''Mega Manager'' tool.

besides sugarsync for starter below is the list.

1- megaupload (as neoclue suggested)

2- dropbox

3- mozy

4- 4shared

lastly use thing called google it will find you 2 dozen more of what you looking for....

I use drop box and its getting pretty popular

am not gonna thank to you becaz your link has been removed by mod

Where is the free 5 GB flash drive then?Uploading files online is no where close to the speeds of transferring on a data stick.

^ Yeah. What a misleading title.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

DevilMind: www.megaupload.com is one more place where you can upload 2 GB file with free account. Give a look here: http://megaupload.com/?c=premium

It also provides with the resumable upload facility with ‘‘Mega Manager’’ tool.

[/quote]

Megaupload Features:: Premium Members Non-Members

Download speed priority Highest Low Lowest

Maximum parallel downloads Unlimited 1 1

Online storage with filemanager Unlimited 200 GB None

Maximum upload size per file Unlimited 2 GB 500 MB

Download limit per 24 hours Unlimited Limited Very limited

----

SugarSync::

Paid Free

Download speed priority Highest Highest

Maximum parallel downloads Unlimited Unlimited

Online storage with filemanager 30 to 500 Gb 5-10 GB

Maximum upload size per file Unlimited Unlimited

Download limit per 24 hours Unlimited Unlimited

----

Note:

I’m no Sugar Sync representative but here is the Megaupload & SugarSync comparison

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

besides sugarsync for starter below is the list.

1- megaupload (as neoclue suggested)

2- dropbox

3- mozy

4- 4shared

lastly use thing called google it will find you 2 dozen more of what you looking for…

[/quote]

None of Above offer all these features:

- Free Service Up to 5gb

- atleast 5gb free space

- No Limit on single File Size for Upload or Download

- Unlimited Downloads of any file from Any where in the World (You or Someone else)

- No countdown or wait when someone else is downloading the file

Note:

i’m not here to promote SugarSync…so now i wont reply on these queries again…

Note: This is not the place where you introduce new website/content, head to the proper section before this gets deleted.

which section this should be in?

tell me ill take it there