Secret Plan to Kill Internet by 2012 ! What the F?

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2640

I thinks its pretty true. Whats your comments.

2012 is the year when all the stupid fantasies of conspiracy theorists and doomsday lovers will come true.

NOT.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

2012 is the year when all the stupid fantasies of conspiracy theorists and doomsday lovers will come true.

NOT.

[/quote]

I am unable to understand.

Aren't tinfoil hats available in Kasur?

Damn thats a shame! To think that 2012 is about the time we'll have affordable fast connections in Pakistan.

man this is just bogus remember Y2K?

did that happen?

ohh man i just started downloading assassin's creed on my dialup internet it is supposed to finish in 2012. i better stop it...........

I think Pakistanis boys are'nt so serious about something. Thats the reason that Pakistan won't progress. =)

I think Pakistanis boys are’nt so serious about something. Thats the reason that Pakistan won’t progress. =)
[/quote]

what does that have anything to do with the internet dieing in 2012?

I think Pakistanis boys are’nt so serious about something.
[/quote]

they are serious about something, the word starts with p and ends at n.

I think Pakistanis boys are’nt so serious about something. Thats the reason that Pakistan won’t progress. =)
[/quote]

You blame Pakistan’s lack of progress on its lack of nutcases like you? :lol:

no problems...we will make our own, Pakistan-net once this comes to pass...

Y2k Anyone? :)

ohh it should be killed lolxxxxxxxx

[/quote]

Oh yeah… I remember what happened to ahmed raza Kasuri.

Dude he was damn serious :D

Damn thats a shame! To think that 2012 is about the time we’ll have affordable fast connections in Pakistan.
[/quote]

THAT IS what’ll kill the internet.

Internet may be killed if some thing knew invented to replace current internet.

nice plan !!

atleast our new generation will b saved frm p0rnography...

yea!!

man Y2K did happened but since the comp. manufacturers planned its solution ahead of time it was stopped....... but destroying or shuttin down internet is just bogus ( internet is just a big mess of comunication hardware and remember ppl cantdestroy hardware unless with a bomb )....... just look at the latest MSN it requires active internet connection to be installed even though the installer it self is 40mb (i think)........ the future is dependent on internet not deprived of it..........

edited:

i did not read the article but the lady in there tells clearly thts its fake.....

the windows live installer is just 2 mb and i am gonna post an article on my blog soon on how to extract the installer for windows live softwares like live messenger so that you dont have to download it everytime you decide to install it