SCANNER and LASER PRINTER?

I want to buy SCANNER and LASER PRINTER...I want to take help from you guys...

I have the budget of max. 3000R.s for SCANNER.So give me any name of good SCANNER within this price????

I have maximum 5000R.s for LASER PRINTER.I want to tell that my min concern is not the printing quality of the printer but I want to have printer which uses the least of ink or whatever.In other words I want to say that once I buy PRINTER,it(printer) must not cost me anymore afterwards!!!!

Plz guide me in both the regards and give me best available option in the market....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I want to buy SCANNER and LASER PRINTER…I want to take help from you guys…

I have the budget of max. 3000R.s for SCANNER.So give me any name of good SCANNER within this price???

I have maximum 5000R.s for LASER PRINTER.I want to tell that my min concern is not the printing quality of the printer but I want to have printer which uses the least of ink or whatever.In other words I want to say that once I buy PRINTER,it(printer) must not cost me anymore afterwards!!!

Plz guide me in both the regards and give me best available option in the market…

[/quote]

i have an HP printer its a scanner and printer both its not a laser printer though

works great for me

why not those 3 in one printer which have scanner copier and printer in one

Yeah,I know about 3 in 1 HP package..But the basic problem with that is that it has INK-JET printer and I dont want INK-JET PRINTER at all!!!!It consumes a lot of ink!!I dont need a photocopier too..So instead of that,I think I should get better LASER PRINTER..

I dont want printing quality neither do i want coloured printing..I need simple black and white but please I cant spend anymore money after buying the printer..

So suggest me such type of PRINTER...

thanks for your suggestions!!!

There is HP 3 in one laser printer avilable in market, may be around 14000 to 15000

dude i know hp is the most popular but go 4 canon....i have both of the printer from hp and from canon but the quality i recieve from my canon i never recieved from my hp even though the hp i have is a newer model than my canon........ try this canon model of the printer : PIXMA 1880

edited:

sory did not see that u wanted laser 1......... i would again advice u to go 4 canon if you want 2 go 4 quality but if u want 2 take quantity of draft pages everyday go 4 hp or samsung as they are most common in the market........

seems like price of inkjet printer's cartridge is cause of concern for you..

i use this HP 4255 all in one inkjet printer

HP4255.jpg

replaced company fitted 9 ml cartridge with #56 19ml black cartridge (which this printer also supports) , have got it refilled twice so far, refilling cost 50 for black 50 for color cartridge . now how much more cheap you want?

only drawback is that its not flatbed,for that i use old primax scanner which i had bought back in 97 for Rs4000.

flatbed all in one inkjets from hp are also available around your budget,try one of those

seems like price of inkjet printer’s cartridge is cause of concern for you…

i use this HP 4255 all in one inkjet printer

http://www.cardansystem.am/image/HP4255.jpg

replaced company fitted 9 ml cartridge with #56 19ml black cartridge (which this printer also supports) , have got it refilled twice so far, refilling cost 50 for black 50 for color cartridge . now how much more cheap you want?

only drawback is that its not flatbed,for that i use old primax scanner which i had bought back in 97 for Rs4000.

flatbed all in one inkjets from hp are also available around your budget,try one of those

[/quote]

i have the same printer

k..nice..what is its price???

i think I should go for this if it is that much cheap..

Could u plz tell me how much pages(black and white) does it produce using a fully filled one catridge??????

rather it is handy too...

graceful printer...

i am anxiously waiting for your reply...

honestly i didn't counted but with Rs 50 refill i have no reason to count either.. its definitely more then 100 pages that means it costs Rs 0.5 per print.

plus i think you'd be using it at home so color print is an added advantage,coz color laser printers still cost fortune

4355 the newer version of the one am using currently is listed at Rs6300 at galaxy, you might get it for 6100 or 6000 from hp's dealer at the ground floor of uni center,

or your budget is 5000+3000=8000 so you could try this

HP OfficeJet 5610 All-in-One

hp_5610_largel.jpg

its listed for Rs7500 you might get 2~300 off if you bargain abit

AHAN......

nice suggestions and definitely I 'll go for any1 of these.....and coloured printing is not the main concern..as I previously said that even the printing quality doesnt make any difference 'coz afterall I am not buying it for any shop..heh...but if it is that much in my range,i must go for that...

thanks for your anticipation...

and salman

where 5610 PRINTER's CRADLE PHONE as it is in HP 4255!!!!!!=(

and salman

where 5610 PRINTER’s CRADLE PHONE as it is in HP 4255!!!=(

[/quote]

only speaker phone option in 5610

hmmmmmmmm!!!

there must be cradle phone..

but anyways even then it is fine...

what u need cradle for,u can easily setup a seprate small telephone set to go with that.. flatbed option is more important as compared to 4255's phone receiver, you can scan passport/books etc just like photocopy machine with 5610 whereas with 4255 you can't

just keep in mind.. laser printers B/W are not good for CARD Board printing.. simple plain paper is their main domain..if heavy/thick print medium is on ur list use inkjet always.

okay..

i gonna buy 5610 finally..

thanks all of u for your extreme concern!!!!

especially salman.....