Scam or real? got a call from warid pretending that i have won somthin

i got a call from warid number predending to be warid they were saying that i have won some price or something......the dude wanting my nic and address....for sending some price i got chiky when i said u should have in ur reacords i think its a scam :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i got a call from warid number predending to be warid they were saying that i have won some price or something…the dude wanting my nic and address…for sending some price i got chiky when i said u should have in ur reacords i think its a scam :)
[/quote]

it probably was

telemarketing i think

101% scam.

One of my friend got the same call.

today for the first time i got the classic "dial this number to win 500 rupees" msg

It said it is from telenor

and it came from a ufone number!

Yup Its a 1000% scam...As my friend also gets these fraud call today and he also uses warid...they told him that he won 1 Lac...

Ufone's got many scams going on. The balance transfer has a Telenor number, but the entire irony is that the message is coming from a Ufone number. And it's filled with some stupid fancy bling, and it's written in Urdu. You've got the points for a massive scam. I wanted to complain, but lost then number... sigh.

Once I also got call of same type on my mobilink post paid and he claiming that I have prepaid card. I shouted on him and he disconnect call. Than I lodged complain to mobilink. What happend after than complain, I dont know

we pakistanis hve plenty of time to mingle our mind in this type of things if we put our brains in rite path our nation will be far ahead .......

If...

yeah if........:)

Was it like this:

http://www.utube.pk/play.php?vid=105

we pakistanis hve plenty of time to mingle our mind in this type of things if we put our brains in rite path our nation will be far ahead …
[/quote]

Is not right path to share information,r replying some one question or trying to solve problem and let other know what is wrong??? Does not it good to let know every one that this sort of scam?

Is not right path to share information,r replying some one question or trying to solve problem and let other know what is wrong??? Does not it good to let know every one that this sort of scam?

[/quote]

c the topic starter

c the topic starter

[/quote]

Oh, ok, I thought you are complaining of topic.