SC verdict on contempt case out

Convicted (found guilty) but essentially no punishment. <_<

Essentially Pakistan is majority illiterate country, such things are expected.

I DON'T BLAME PAKISTAN AS A COUNTRY, PAKISTAN IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WITH OVERALL BLESSED WITH NATURAL RESOURCES.

Just imagine if Pakistan the land was occupied with innovative people like Japanese, then Pakistan would have been 10 times ahead of real Japan of today which got no natural resources to speak of...... Think about it.

now you pak patriotic people call me an agext, workex for secrxt agenc!ex of india usa or even for !sreal which i am not but we as a nation and leaders as governors are failed to run this piece of land (Pakistan)

please read "maulana abdul azad kalam" what he had predicted about Pakistan

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:17037”]

now you pak patriotic people call me an agext, workex for secrxt agenc!ex of india usa or even for !sreal which i am not but we as a nation and leaders as governors are failed to run this piece of land (Pakistan)

please read “maulana abdul azad kalam” what he had predicted about Pakistan

[/quote]

agent armada (lol) give me link of kalam prediction text?

^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abul_Kalam_Azad

he had predicted as follow

military rules

Pakistan will face worse economic failures

and much others as well which are becoming true and some seems to be very soon

you should search him in webs where you can get details

A 'Joke of a punishment' given by SC but its understandable considering the mentality of Pathetic People's Party and their followers to take advantage and flame the situation resulting in all sorts of riots, destruction of property and peace, had the real punishment been given...

Now lets see if the PM has slight bit of shame left in him to resign from his designation. If he doesn't then we already know PPP + followers are bunch of 'baghairats'... <_<

[quote=“Asad, post:, topic:”]

Convicted (found guilty) but essentially no punishment. <_<

[/quote]

So they found a middle ground to safe both the “kursi” (“solid” chair) of prime minister and “izzat” (egoistic “respect”) of supreme court. LOL. :lol:

I think SC took the right decision and it deserves appreciation for it. It is easy to criticize but SC alone can be blamed for all the ills in the country.

We Pakistanis have a responsibility to elect proper people to lead the country instead the usual morons which have brought it to the present condition.

All these delays by Supreme Court have actually been to protect Zardari; how?

The Swiss cases will eventually be closed forever in September. According to Swiss law any case registered in Switzerland can run 15 years at max. Now these cases were registered in 1997 so they will eventually expire forever in Sep 2012. This is why the court is trying to lengthen the process up to that point and then they will say that there is no point of writing a letter to Swiss courts now as the cases can't be reopened.

Long live Chief Justice and your companions. Hundreds of foolish people gave away their most precious thing i.e. their lives just to get you judges back in the courts for what?? to protect corruption?? play a noora kushti (نورا کشتی) with Zardari and company?? protect the secret agencies so that they abduct anyone and make him a missing person or kidnap and kill journalists for speaking truth like Saleem Shahzad?? and eventually the judicial commission formed to probe into his killing says “we are unable to find any clues.” Shame on them

Why should the people trust you Mr. Iftekhar Chawdhry?? What moral you have now??

[quote=“abu.batoota, post:9, topic:17037”]

All these delays by Supreme Court have actually been to protect Zardari; how?

The Swiss cases will eventually be closed forever in September. According to Swiss law any case registered in Switzerland can run 15 years at max. Now these cases were registered in 1997 so they will eventually expire forever in Sep 2012. This is why the court is trying to lengthen the process up to that point and then they will say that there is no point of writing a letter to Swiss courts now as the cases can’t be reopened.

Long live Chief Justice and your companions. Hundreds of foolish people gave away their most precious thing i.e. their lives just to get you judges back in the courts for what?? to protect corruption?? play a noora kushti (نورا کشتی) with Zardari and company?? protect the secret agencies so that they abduct anyone and make him a missing person or kidnap and kill journalists for speaking truth like Saleem Shahzad?? and eventually the judicial commission formed to probe into his killing says “we are unable to find any clues.” Shame on them

Why should the people trust you Mr. Iftekhar Chawdhry?? What moral you have now??

[/quote]

Tell you what, people change. I do not know if they are forced to change themselves or this is the charm of money which make them corrupt eventually. I am observing people how they take turn and take some other route. Same I can say about media. There were days when I used to like Geo. It was good till 2007 but then immediately, I don’t know what happened to it and it adapted a new custom. Same has happened to other channels. And same is true for these judges. Look at Nawaz, he is entirely a new man now. And Imran, he is not what he used to be few years ago.

[quote=“armada, post:3, topic:17037”]

please read “maulana abdul azad kalam” what he had predicted about Pakistan

[/quote]

Yeah, I know him and I know this as well how he died. He was a good person in his youth hood, wrote tafseer of Quran as well. But when he entered politics, he was totally a new man. And at the end of his life, he started drinking and died of stroke.

By the way, political discussions aren’t banned on this forum? And moderator himself has started a one!!

[quote=“blogger, post:10, topic:17037”]

By the way, political discussions aren’t banned on this forum? And moderator himself has started a one!!
[/quote]

Allowing any particular restricted discussion is on forum staff discretion. A topic for this was inevitable so a dedicated thread was made instead of spreading the discussion over numerous other threads.

[quote=“Asad, post:11, topic:17037”]

Allowing any particular restricted discussion is on forum staff discretion. A topic for this was inevitable so a dedicated thread was made instead of spreading the discussion over numerous other threads.

[/quote]

:D

It was technical decision and this piece of junk Gillani should have resigned before this.

[quote=“Asad, post:11, topic:17037”]

[/quote]

Immunity of zardari/gillani/any PM or president justified :D

Zardari himself or whoever advises him is evil genius, I gotta give two thumbs up to the Zardari and Co. the way he manipulated every single politician and rest of 180 million suckers,

Why you must write every post in BOLD and COLORED text?

don't get fooled these 5 years are going to be complete with help of chief of army cs and bureaucrats they are all with and supports zardari & co and who is not we and private factory owners

there is no room for you youngsters from middle class and from well motivated and highest educational sectors >>> their new versions (junior gilanis shahrifs chaudreys) are now ready to #$%# you for next few decades .. So what you can do is get good education and go abroad or if you can't afford yourself for abroad then be zaleel and khajal o khawar here go pakistan