Say it all ! Zong's new add

i am loving this new add from Zong on its first anivrsry i think its 4 minutes video and considering Geo Tv's rate of 12,0000 Pakistani RS per 30 Seconds Zong is spending good amount over this one and direction + lyrics are worth consideration :)

Awesome!

Its probably the longest network add of pakistan.

this Zong add just beat this great advertisement video from Morven Gold in mid 90's , "rhytam on Unity" (thats one of the few songs in my ipod ,sick beats :) )

edition , this song is composed by Shankar Mahadevan a great music composer from Bollywood

Uhh... remember that Tetra Pak ad? Wasn't that for 5 minutes? (this was somewhere near 2002)

Dude this ad is on my head all the time AND I REALLY HATE IT !!!!!!

^ strange ,, man just check the melody :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am loving this new add from Zong on its first anivrsry i think its 4 minutes video and considering Geo Tv’s rate of 12,0000 Pakistani RS per 30 Seconds Zong is spending good amount over this one and direction + lyrics are worth consideration :)

[/quote]

I know why you loving the add and song dude !!! ;)

^ You mean he is licking the tv?

@Xainnadeem Do not lick the tv, kharab ho jayega. lol :P

yeah there is only one good thing in the add and all of u know which iam talking about

other wise

poor same old story.

it cannot came anywhere near that Morven Gold add which is made by Shoaib Mansoor and its melody was one of the best.

mobilink makes stupid ads "aur lutaoooooo" zong is cheap as its rates and quality also

Only mobilink makes cheep adds? Not uphone and Faisal Quereshi? What about "1 nya connection chahiye"?

What about “1 nya connection chahiye”?
[/quote]

Thats one realy chawwal ad.

^

c'mon guys thats the funny thingi...

its like making fun with out targiting anyone....

ufone makes good adds ....

@Shoukat, I think Atif was talking about Telenor, not Ufone.

^

oh my bad

When will these cellphone service providers stop giving information about each other?

ufone adds are nice and Telenor is currently making Chawal ads.

about zong they have drained arboon rupya in just one F***ing day and didnot give any thing to their costumers..... any new package???? nothing at all just their Bakwas kartay rahoo. (u can insert any ganda word instead of "kartay" ;) )

^

so true...

if those sh*theads had used all that money in improving their network then i bet that the service of zong must have been at the top of list in just a single day ...

they just drained so much money in showing a sohni bachi add due which at the end of day people didnt wana hear because they had already heard it 50 times

at the end of day people didnt wana hear because they had already heard it 50 times
[/quote]

yup thats right… i m myself sick of seeing it on every next channel i switch to.

So, what you all are trying to say is that uPhone is bit better than the rest?