Saw V

Is There Any Saw Movie Fans Here Lets Discuss Saw v

I WANNA PLAY A GAME

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwh2Y4zLF0

bad movies... only the first one was good.. all the rest are bad cuz the idea was original... twists after twists start to get a little boring after a while... sorry for sticking my nose here

^i m with you. now they are killing the the name "SAW" by making these sh***Y movies again and again.

i dont agree with you I Love all These Movies and i think saw 3 was best and Dr Gordon from saw is coming backKKKKKK

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

bad movies… only the first one was good… all the rest are bad cuz the idea was original… twists after twists start to get a little boring after a while…
[/quote]

i consider u should stop watching movies then !!

[/quote]

i watch more movies than onyone here… i have more than 5000 movies now… and i know more about movies than you… i am just telling you what good movies are what are not… cuz everyone doesn’t know that

Oh really..

u prolly think that i m making a fun out of here but just for your knowledge..

i am an independent film maker... and i hope you know what it means!! i am not here to riot anything about neither want to conflict about the movies...

i though can understand what good movies are and what are not...

u have your point of view and i have mine...

i would appreciate if u say that u did not understand the synopsis of the movie. So next time be prepared...

PEACE OUT

Oh really…

u prolly think that i m making a fun out of here but just for your knowledge…

i am an independent film maker… and i hope you know what it means!! i am not here to riot anything about neither want to conflict about the movies…

i though can understand what good movies are and what are not…

u have your point of view and i have mine…

i would appreciate if u say that u did not understand the synopsis of the movie. So next time be prepared…

PEACE OUT

[/quote]

oh plz… i know what good movies are and what are not… i watch movies with the best point of view… i.e i don’t care what people say and watch the movies like they are supposed to be watched… some movies are mindless fun… some are supposed to make you think… i watch the movies as the director wants me to watch it and try to absorb the positives from it… and don’t talk about being an independent film maker plz cuz you would be trying to say that “i go to the gym” rather than saying “look at my big biceps”…

coming the the series… great first movie… loved it like hell… original and intelligent(a bit pretentious but i can overlook that)

the quality has decreased since the first movie and they are cashing in on the original name… one same thing all the time?? it is good fun but again it gets old pretty quick if you repeat it a lot… i mean the twists are amazing in every movie but i am sure i will guess all the twists in the start of the 5th movie… the acting is ordinary and they are just trying to surprise you all the time… a great idea gets old pretty quick… i am sure they will try to change it around a little bit but i am not a fan of this genre… i don’t consider gore stuff “horror”… it is just thriller to me cuz i think “horror” should only be for supernatural stuff

Oh really…

u prolly think that i m making a fun out of here but just for your knowledge…

i am an independent film maker… and i hope you know what it means!! i am not here to riot anything about neither want to conflict about the movies…

i though can understand what good movies are and what are not…

u have your point of view and i have mine…

i would appreciate if u say that u did not understand the synopsis of the movie. So next time be prepared…

PEACE OUT

[/quote]

just coz you got sony cybershot, doesn’t mean you are a film maker sunny. (just kidding, don’t mind) but seriously i would really love to know what kind of movies you make and h4tEbr33d does have a taste in movies trust me and maybe you should stay a little more before judging taste of other people, stay on the forums for at least 2 months and you will know what are the likes and dislikes of others. i do agree with you that everyone got his own point of view.

oh plz… i know what good movies are and what are not… i watch movies with the best point of view… i.e i don’t care what people say and watch the movies like they are supposed to be watched… some movies are mindless fun… some are supposed to make you think… i watch the movies as the director wants me to watch it and try to absorb the positives from it… and don’t talk about being an independent film maker plz cuz you would be trying to say that “i go to the gym” rather than saying “look at my big biceps”…

coming the the series… great first movie… loved it like hell… original and intelligent(a bit pretentious but i can overlook that)

the quality has decreased since the first movie and they are cashing in on the original name… one same thing all the time?? it is good fun but again it gets old pretty quick if you repeat it a lot… i mean the twists are amazing in every movie but i am sure i will guess all the twists in the start of the 5th movie… the acting is ordinary and they are just trying to surprise you all the time… a great idea gets old pretty quick… i am sure they will try to change it around a little bit but i am not a fan of this genre… i don’t consider gore stuff “horror”… it is just thriller to me cuz i think “horror” should only be for supernatural stuff

[/quote]

well then if you dont like the genre then stop complaining. its a slasher movie and it does just that. anyone looking for twists and plots in a slasher movie ought to have his head examined.

and its not horror, no body said it was.

^^

Well said

i watch the movies as the director wants me to watch it and try to absorb the positives from it… and don’t talk about being an independent film maker plz cuz you would be trying to say that “i go to the gym” rather than saying “look at my big biceps”…
[/quote]

oh really my friend?? i would love to know that what so called “POSITIVE POINTS” u got from the movie u stated saw 1 !

And second of all thats the problem my friend. People like you don’t like to prompt the pakistan industry. they just sit back at their home and COMPLEMENT… They are practically “ZERO”…

thats what this industry has been minimized in pakistan… they just sit back home and say that "FILM INDUSTRY IN PAKISTAN IS LIKE NEVER EXISTED…"

i wonder can people complement and think abt the positive points from the movie…

PEACE OUT.

just coz you got sony cybershot, doesn’t mean you are a film maker sunny. (just kidding, don’t mind) but seriously i would really love to know what kind of movies you make and h4tEbr33d does have a taste in movies trust me and maybe you should stay a little more before judging taste of other people, stay on the forums for at least 2 months and you will know what are the likes and dislikes of others. i do agree with you that everyone got his own point of view.
[/quote]

Well lol. i have already launched 4 short films… Its there in youtube. And i did have a program in an upcoming channel ! And as far as “h4tEbr33d” is concerned. I thereby agree that he might have good taste and what so ever… I gave my point of view on what he stated before.

[/quote]

well said.Breed man every1 got their own choice if you dont like the movie you should not comment

@ammarmalik2008

yes it is a slasher movie... but anyone with a sane head would know that no one watches for the gore and horror.... they watch these movies for the twists and plots.... are you sane??

@talha

don't go talking smack now... pakistani industry?? they say we have a fashion industry and a music industry too... people who are not proffessional and avg(not pointing a finger at you) run such things and people who are a little educated are disgusted and really question the name i.e "industry" with it....

talking about saw... the only good point in the first movie was that it was different and fresh... the acting was terrible(also in the rest of the series) ... the screenplay was bad and stupid in many many ways... extremely pretentious and unenjoyable after the first film... the hell with it now... i ain't gonna say anything else... so keep on saying whatever you want

fight on my warriors...........

but anyone with a sane head would know that no one watches for the gore and horror… they watch these movies for the twists and plots…
[/quote]

a lot off people watch for just the gore and horror…there is quite a sizable “B movie” industry for just this kind of stuff…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splatter_film

@ammarmalik2008

the only good point in the first movie was that it was different and fresh… the acting was terrible(also in the rest of the series) … the screenplay was bad and stupid in many many ways… extremely pretentious and unenjoyable after the first film… the hell with it now… i ain’t gonna say anything else… so keep on saying whatever you want

[/quote]

useless !!

Talha You Think Dr Gordon From !st Saw coming back

>??????

No coz he is dead !! in saw 4, his body is shown !!

amanda kills him on da way !! moreover he wasted his blood and dies in btw !!

Amanda puts a full stop !