Save Pakistan? how?

*Respective Moderator this is a public service message for all Pakistanis, we humbly request you not to delete this post | Please play a little part for Saving, Serving or Protecting Pakistan. We Shall be grateful to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever we are, whatever we do, no matter which part, class, or faction we belong -- we are one nation, and today we all Pakistanis are facing complex challenges pertaining to good governance, economy, foreign policy, education, health, and perception. These grave challenges have virtually threatened the existence of our country. These challenges are hard and serious but there is one solution- Stay united and Raise your voice together.

So we have started a website Called Save Pakistan | www.savepakistan.com.pk

Community views will be presented to international bodies like UN and other policy makers.

So join now and stand aloud.

its not about creating a presence, it always about making a difference.

Pakistan Zindabad, PaiendaBad

---------------------------------------------------

you can also connect using your Facebook account look for "Connect with Facebook" button.

for more information you can contact info@savepakistan.com.pk. Spread the word!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol why you think mods will delete the thread? Anyways I really liked the design of your website and If your the owner of this website then I must say good work, Keep it up. I iwll really consider joining the website in a day or two :D

Thank you for your positive feedback. Actually i thought Mods may feel it like Advertisement and may del this post.

Obviously everyone has to join from Khyber to Karachi - and i see hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help us in developing community @ Save Pakistan - Spread the word

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I contribute in developing community and spreading the word?

You can put www.savepakistan.com.pk as your msn nick / share message.

You can forward it to your friends.

You can paste it in your Academy / School / College / University.

WTH, a useless project/organization. Good for sorry life of rich people with tea parties and seminars for "ohh! look at that poor child of kachi basti" but never live there.

You want to do something? Create an active Consumer Protection Organization for Pakistan. It should be as active, vigilant and dramatic as PETA and Green Peace. You don't have to get goals of PETA or Green Peace but f*** the government and corporations the way they do.

Sue all major companies and government departments. Put petitions in Supreme Court against Draconian Laws. But ahh, these all things need work in darn sun-light and out of AC. If goal is that "I can do most is to create a web-site and a platform for people to gather. It's up to people to do all these stuff". Then what the HELL. Let the people do it what they are doing.

If you can't do it then go back to your life and enjoy it. Let the Pakistan as is. Because this non-sense "Save Pakistan" can't even do smallest thing to actually "Save" Pakistan.

Vote for Mr. 100%. Next 100 years rule by The Family and The Brothers

^ u ever did that ?????

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Sue all major companies and government departments. Put petitions in Supreme Court against Draconian Laws. But ahh, these all things need work in darn sun-light and out of AC. If goal is that "I can do most is to create a web-site and a platform for people to gather. It's up to people to do all these stuff". Then what the HELL. Let the people do it what they are doing.
[/quote]

a guy is trying to raise a voice for Pakistan in international www perspective he is 1000 times better in sense he purchased a dedicated server domain of worth round about $ 120 (pardon if its high or less) for his country if you dont want to raise the voice with him forget it but atleast dont blame him for his this act by saying harsh words like

"I can do most is to create a web-site and a platform for people to gather. It's up to people to do all these stuff"
[/quote]

your words are truly harsh and annoying bro ,,,

website is awesome with unique and great cause!

@Xainnadeem

Indeed my words are harsh because saving Pakistan and defending Pakistan are two different things. Because the approach is wrong. Instead of attacking others (non-Pakistanis) because they attack Pakistan is not a best solution. We need to give a peaceful image, not medieval-era barbaric nation.

By the way, for the logic of "u ever did that ?????", isn't the same logic given by many Pakistanis to "do it yourself or !@#$ and keep your miserable life".

----

Anyway, if it is going to do any benefit for Pakistan then do it. It's neither the first attempt nor the last. But seriously you think it will do any actual benefit for improving image of Pakistan in international community?

It will sure gather some Pakistanis and few non-Pakistanis over the course of some years. But more than that nothing. It won't do any practical benefits for Pakistan or Pakistanis. We will remain "!@#$" in England and "terrorist" in USA, and a-failing state-who-flog-teenager-girl for rest of world.

Burnt hearts give out burnt words.

@nabilch Good luck with your website. :)

@all ... Thank you everyone for your support and feedback.

@wampyr .... First of all i am not rich :)... if i would have been rich, i wouldn't develop this website in 1.5 months sitting 24x7 on my PC! i would have outsourced. if you don't want to join its up to you..

i would like to share with you that we have gather many professional & Learned people to write for Save Pakistan. some of them are Dr. Zahid Hamid, Sohail Waraich, Wasim Akram ..... and so many others.. to write in their area of specialty. to guide the people in write direction.

and i have contacted people, those who are not Pakistani but would like to help Pakistan | A section dedicated as "Friends of Pakistan"

I don't know - from which perspective you are looking at this website.

"Good for sorry life of rich people with tea parties and seminars for "ohh! look at that poor child of kachi basti" but never live there."
[/quote]

Website is not for rich nor for poor - Its not about politicians even ( as you said 100% and others ), its about the true knowledge in all the disciplines on every level and all the middle class and youth must know in order to get united & Save Pakistan.

It will sure gather some Pakistanis and few non-Pakistanis over the course of some years. But more than that nothing. It won't do any practical benefits for Pakistan or Pakistanis. We will remain "!@#$" in England and "terrorist" in USA, and a-failing state-who-flog-teenager-girl for rest of world.
[/quote]

well then who is going to tell them, show them and prove them ?that Pakistan they see, is not what we are. That why we took a different approach, we reached the scholars, international bodies, just to prove to ourselves, to prove to the nation, to prove to world -

Respected friend, our project is just a beta Version and only 17 days old what do you expect us to do?

I just asked for help - there is nothing personal, not on website not even on this forum because Its all about Pakistan! - Save Pakistan is a place where no one is rich no one poor - thats what we asked, come and join us - never asked for your money or something - just asked to make sure that all Pakistanis stand united!

I respect your views about the website. But if you would have started this project? will you be saying the same things ?

well i am not defending the website but these line of Quaid-e-Azam may be helpful to make others understand what he visioned for Pakistan and what we followed at our website

If we want to make this great state of Pakistan happy and prosperous, we should concentrate on the well being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor. Every one of you, no matter what his color, caste, or creed, is first, second, or last a citizen of this state with equal rights, privileges and obligations.

Address, Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, 11 August 1947.

@wampyr: Your open feedback is well appreciated :)

I think we must not make things more complicated in these crucial times.

@xainnadeem - Thank you for defending Pakistan :).

May Allah help us.

Pakistan Zindabad Paienda bad

-------------------------------------------------

Although i dont join such websites... still i have joined this one.

Anyway good luck nabilch. :)

Its a courageous effort. We build sites for ourselves, for our profits, for satisfying our ego, displaying our talents but mostly we don't build sites for our homeland. Main goal for the site is far more important then its graphic appearance, on page optimization or other factors.

Thumbs up!

Well graphics are not so good. You also need improvement in on page optimization. Do some keyword research and add your targeted keywords in Title & Description.

Remove "Save | Serve | Protect ( Beta Version )" from your tag line with your new keyword rich tag line.

You're also not targeting any keywords here.

@ ultimate Thank you for joining :), i hope you will also contribute in SP.

@Aqeelsyed , Special thanks for meta data. actually im not really good at SEO and META TAGs.

well we are just testing the functionality of the website. i will be working on graphics in a day or two..

Thank you very much for you supportive feedback :)

@nabilch

I won't argue anymore, I said what I felt, just to summarize what I said in one line "painting white the outside of boundary wall of kachi basti won't change that kachi basti into Gulbarg or Defense". I close my argument there.

I respect your efforts. I pray to Allah that your web-site get success and achieve goals for which you have invested so much time and efforts. :)

Best of luck nabilch

@ nabilch:

Great effort bro... keep it up. :)

Thank you very much wampyr and the annihilator, for your well wishes.

Great work, may ALLAH give you more strength

Actions speak louder than words buddy. If you really want to do something start a campaign or something, a website wont do much for Pakistan.

If you really want to do something start a campaign or something, a website wont do much for Pakistan.
[/quote]

Dude he is better than many of us… i mean something is better than nothing, so let him do what he is trying to do. :)

^ you will find many such sites but it will only reach merely a 1% of the population of Pakistan what he is trying to do.

A website is a good idea if you have some presence in the people too. Like KYO in Karachi, you can make one of yours for such purpose. I dont say im against the idea or forbidding you to make a site. Just giving you an idea that a group of people like you will do more than a website.

Just think about it, who will listen to you if you have a presence only in a website?

^ You are fiddling with hornets nest :|

1% is better than 0%.

and wampyr seriously think before you speak. You really seem intelligent and can contribute a lot for this country.

As for our situation

The situation we live in now was the same 10 years ago

The situation we live in now was the same 20 years ago

The situation we live in now was the same 30 years ago

The situation we live in now was the same 40 years ago

The situation we live in now was the same ever since Pakiland was announce on radio.

MR. nabilch Please break the loop above in another 10 years.

and wampyr seriously think before you speak. You really seem intelligent and can contribute a lot for this country
[/quote]

I still stand to what I had said. It was bitter but it was I felt.

I am just an ordinary guy, nothing special. Burnt hearts give out burnt words.