Satellite ISP in Pakistan?

Dear forum mates I want to know the contacts of any satellite ISP in Pakistan with reasonable prices providing

one way or two way data via satellite.Thanks

click this http://bit.ly/tYDYev

[quote=“dawar, post:, topic:”]

Dear forum mates I want to know the contacts of any satellite ISP in Pakistan with reasonable prices providing

one way or two way data via satellite.Thanks

[/quote]

Wi-tribe uses satellite for internet services but they have made complete setup for this at commercial scale which is not possible at home level so, subscribe to them or any other ISP.

Friends i have contacted Supernet Islamabad.There hardware charges for a single unite are Rs.262000.and installation charges are Rs.45000. monthly charges are Rs.50000 for 2mb two way data stream.These are all out of reach for a home user.You people are quite lucky to get 2 or 4 mb data just for few thousands.

^ why are not you lucky?

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:16097”]

click this http://bit.ly/tYDYev

[/quote]

me LAMO :D

armada FTW!!!

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:16097”]

^ why are not you lucky?

[/quote]I don’t have DSL,Wireless or others only dailup availabe in my area.

[quote=“dawar, post:7, topic:16097”]

I don’t have DSL,Wireless or others only dailup availabe in my area.

[/quote]

Where is your Residence

[quote=“dawar, post:7, topic:16097”]

I don’t have DSL,Wireless or others only dailup availabe in my area.

[/quote]

where are U man :o

^^ You people think, DSL or Wimax/EVDO is available all around the country in small towns, villages, mountain tops, inside sea? No, it is not the case. Fast internet is available only or mostly in cities. Villages, 98% of them have no DSL facility available but some have EVDO/Wimax access due to wandering signals which accidentally reach there. Otherwise, ISPs have no intention to make them a part of advancing technology.

[quote=“armada, post:9, topic:16097”]

where are U man :o

[/quote]I am from North Waziristan(FATA)30 km from Afghan border.@blogger! absolutely this is the actual case.

i thought dsl can now be even subscribed in Thar Cholastan, Chnagamanga, Deserts, Himaliya mountains , :mellow:

[quote=“dawar, post:11, topic:16097”]

I am from North Waziristan(FATA)30 km from Afghan border.@blogger! absolutely this is the actual case.

[/quote]

Hey man can you please tell me that can you cross the broader legally and go to Afghanistan without any papers or you’ll required visa & legal permit to go in Afghanistan?

Sorry for OFF TOPIC

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:16097”]

Hey man can you please tell me that can you cross the broader legally and go to Afghanistan without any papers or you’ll required visa & legal permit to go in Afghanistan?

Sorry for OFF TOPIC

[/quote]No documents needed to cross the border.The border FC forces only ask the reason,say any reason to them like business,friends etc and you can go there.same for Afghan people as well.

[quote=“dawar, post:14, topic:16097”]

No documents needed to cross the border.The border FC forces only ask the reason,say any reason to them like business,friends etc and you can go there.same for Afghan people as well.

[/quote]

Great, this is the reason Pakistan can not control ‘‘real’’ terrorists who come, drop bombs and return back.

[quote=“dawar, post:14, topic:16097”]

No documents needed to cross the border.The border FC forces only ask the reason,say any reason to them like business,friends etc and you can go there.same for Afghan people as well.

[/quote]

آآآآآآ بیل مری مار :D