Satellite internet

i want to know about a satellite internet having no monthly charges and no download restriction

u wanna know about the satellite internet(which is the most costly internet service system) which provides free service.

Dude satellite internet is not like a satellite tv in which there are certain amount of channels that you can watch free. there is non of such system according to my knowledge. but good luck finding it....

there have been long threads in this forum about this sattelite internet. just search the forums and you will find out

i havnt found any thing regarding my question on this forum and i am willing to pay (RS 20,000-25,000) upfront for satellite internet but no monthly charges and no download restriction

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i havnt found any thing regarding my question on this forum and i am willing to pay (RS 20,000-25,000) upfront for satellite internet but no monthly charges and no download restriction
[/quote]

You mean you’d like to pay in advance instead of monthly payments? Because I don’t think any provider would be willing to take just that much up front and then shut up, not take any more no matter how long you use them.

i was saying in contrast to dsl where you give heavy monthly payments (PTCL Rs 1200 per month + taxes not to mention and wateen Rs 600+200 atleast for just 4 gb download which could end up in a day)