Sasta.pk

Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Sasta.pk, a new forum to discuss sasta items, and good, cheap deals across Pakistan.

In this day and age of increasing inflation and reducing purchasing power, it is essential that the people of Pakistan get together to discuss where to get sasta and good quality items to satisfy their everyday needs. From food items like atta and sugar, to large appliances like fridges and air conditioners, you can discuss the best ways of buying the necessities of life.

Stretch your rupee, with Sasta.pk! You can review all kinds of shops and stores, to help others find the sastay se sasta items.

You can also discuss frauds and scams to keep yourself safe.

This is a totally non-profit initiative by Pakistanis. Please visit the site and do offer your valuable suggestions to help us improve it.

Enjoy yourself and stay sasta!

http://sasta.pk

Installing Forum on such classified website is not a Good Idea !

It is not a classified website! It is not a place to advertise your shop, etc.

It is a place where people come to discuss their experiences!

And to advise others, how and where to get sasta stuff!

Mehnga roi aik baar, Sasta roi baar baar!

Thank u :) u made my life heaven

gud work.

@passiflora people in my country are more interested is "Syasat" rather than "Sasta", so i guess you website will not do good.

^ i think his website is all about the current prices discussion which is good coz people searches little more about prices compare to politics..

i think u should introduce some more things like trade buy sell online shoping ways technigues , problems and fakes

You can add a section with any kind of items being offered in sales/off price. This will encourage your visitors to come back again and see for new sales offers besides discussing other topics !

Your idea is really great get cheaper things on board but alot of traffic is required to run this sord of forum.

You have to invest in marketing to increase traffic ! Also get some SEO package for your website to rate it high on search engines with certain key words. It will increase your hits.

[quote=“Asad, post:4, topic:15736”]

[/quote]

You break the Rule i think Urdu is not Allowed Here but You Are ADMIN But Rules Is Rules :D

[quote=“jsfunstuff1, post:13, topic:15736”]

You break the Rule i think Urdu is not Allowed Here but You Are ADMIN But Rules Is Rules :D

[/quote]

Some leeway is allowed depending on what is being said per admin team discretion.

[quote=“Asad, post:4, topic:15736”]

[/quote]

I also remember one joke.

Man: mujhe apni bevi say talaq chaeay…kitna kharcha ho ga?

Lawyer: 10000 rupay

Man: hain itna mehanga!!! molvi nay to sirf 1000 rupay leay thay nikah kay?

Lawyer: dekh lia sastay kaam ka anjaam!

Eid is coming up...perhaps you can advise others on how to buy the best stuff for Eid?

Would you guys like to register on Sasta.pk and share your shopping experiences with regards to various products and services, like Clothes, Cars, Broadband packages?

[quote=“passiflora, post:16, topic:15736”]

Eid is coming up…perhaps you can advise others on how to buy the best stuff for Eid?

Would you guys like to register on Sasta.pk and share your shopping experiences with regards to various products and services, like Clothes, Cars, Broadband packages?

[/quote]

I have a couple of experiences regarding cheap and good food. Will share soon on your website.

Nice, idea but you really need to work on the wed design, aesthetically not appealing.

[quote=“lahoreonline, post:18, topic:15736”]

Nice, idea but you really need to work on the wed design, aesthetically not appealing.

[/quote]

Agree with that.

Well the concept is good for those people who does not have adequate budget.But i agree with one comment sasta roi bar bar. I have my own personal experience.I had hair transplant two years back in cheap rates from some cheap hair transplant clinic in Lahore.But my result was very bad,disappointing and ugly with few hair growth on my head.Then i choose quality hair transplant surgeon in Pakistan.Though i paid much higher but he corrected my bad hair transplant into aesthticallly acceptable and today i am happy and satisfied.What i suggest if some one can afford, please always choose quality and branded product or service.