Sanyo ac vs mitsubishi mr slim

Recently I visisted an electronics shop to purchase an Airconditioner. Actually I was interested in getting Mitsubishi Mr. Slim but the salesman told me that Sanyo AC is much better in performance because;

> Made in Japan

> Has some special provision to enhance cooling effect (coudnt understand)

> Blower is stronger

He offered me Mr. SLim in 53000 and Sanyo in 55000.

After checking both ACs, Sanyo Ac outdoor unit was larger in size and its craftsmanship was much better than Mr.Slim. (salesman seem to be right)

Now I got confused as to which unit to buy as there is only Rs. 2000 difference in these two.

If any one has experience of Sanyo AC please help me in making decision.

Made in Japan That he lied to you

1 ton AC?

1.5 Ton AC

Even Sanyo don have their service center in most of big cities, it will be real pain.

A couple of days back, I went to buy Haier AC but ended up buying Sanyo 12000BTU (1 ton) split. Haier was for 30K and Sanyo was for 34.5K and I believe 1 ton Mitsubshi would be around 45K because I bought it for 42K last year (without pipes, which cost an extra 2K). So in 1 ton range, Sanyo is far less costlier than Mitsubishi and I found its cooling to be similar to (or may be very slightly less than) Mr. Slim. I have yet to check for energy consumption, which the dealer told was similar to Mitsubishi. But I guess it's certainly better than Haier; at least its outdoor unit looked pretty solid from inside as compared to Haier.

I think you should negotiate on price as I believe the dealer is charging you more for Sanyo.

And yes, it is made in Singapore with compressor and a couple other parts from Japan.

Thanks Unikorn. You information has really helped me in making decision. The salesman was trying to cheat me.

Some of the advantages of Sanyo AC are:

2. Superb Performance - I can rate it on par with Hitachi and even better than OGeneral.

3. Very quite but excellent throw. When you get up in night you wont even believe if AC is working.

4. Functional Remote - very simple and even in mid nights in half asleep position you can set time, change mode, increase or decrease temperature, set timer for putting off on etc.

Does Sanyo have any service centers in pakistan..?

I just found out there are two Mitsubishi's out in the market. One is the Mr. Slim and the other one is from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. I guess the former is the consumer goods division and the latter one is the Car Group. Now I wonder what is the difference in both the A/Cs as the Heavy one is 4000 more ??!!!

[quote=“adnan3986, post:, topic:”]

Recently I visisted an electronics shop to purchase an Airconditioner. Actually I was interested in getting Mitsubishi Mr. Slim but the salesman told me that Sanyo AC is much better in performance because;

> Made in Japan

> Has some special provision to enhance cooling effect (coudnt understand)

> Blower is stronger

He offered me Mr. SLim in 53000 and Sanyo in 55000.

After checking both ACs, Sanyo Ac outdoor unit was larger in size and its craftsmanship was much better than Mr.Slim. (salesman seem to be right)

Now I got confused as to which unit to buy as there is only Rs. 2000 difference in these two.

If any one has experience of Sanyo AC please help me in making decision.

[/quote]

if u can afford then go for general or panasonic… no question about them and after them sanyo and hitachi are good one