Samsung S8000 Jet Vs Nokia E72

Which phone do you guys think has more appeal and features

Samsung S8000 Jet

Nokia E72

Both are similarly priced

Both have good speed (Jet is faster)

Both have good camera (Jet vid much better)

Both have good battery (E72 better)

Both have good feature sets (E72 has office Editor)

So what are your thoughts ?

^Don't go for E72. E5 is coming out for 180 euros (Rs.21k), it has almost the same features as E72 but twice the ram and a completely revamped user interface. Nokia Messaging, Ovi Mail, Ovi Chat is integrated into it. Don't really know about S8000 but E5 is a better choice than E72, it's Rs.10,000 cheaper.

STOP buying! Nokia is going to ship new phones in low prices compared to the earlier launches. as of E5 and N8. BTW Taxes are yet to add in the listed prices.

However I have used E72, it's a great smart phone with all the features you would like to go for.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Don’t go for E72. E5 is coming out for 180 euros (Rs.21k), it has almost the same features as E72 but twice the ram and a completely revamped user interface. Nokia Messaging, Ovi Mail, Ovi Chat is integrated into it. Don’t really know about S8000 but E5 is a better choice than E72, it’s Rs.10,000 cheaper.
[/quote]

They have new firmware for E72 with those features included. Also I dont see anywhere the extended RAM you mentioned in E5. Other than that the phone is the same as E72 with the difference being that the sound Quality wont be the same and it will have Plastic body.

www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/Nokia_strike_a_blow_for_reasonably_priced_smartphones.php

^Cool, but I aint sold on the E5 compared to E72, which is more attractive, and I dont Multitask often.

Has anyone tried the Jet. Can I install Java files easily

But it’s not only the equipment that makes a winner.
[/quote]

Then what ?

I just bought a samsung jet S8003 great phone...

I like Nokia E72

I also upgraded my E72 firmware, i got the features. but new firmware is not stable OS. phone gets restarts automatically often.

[/quote]