Samsung, QMobile or GRight - which brand win Tablet War & Why?

Which brand you pick for tablets Samsung, QMobile or Gright?

If you see HUMTV ads of Qmobile and G Right, they copied Samsung Galaxy Tab S model 8 inch

I wanna ask does brand name really matter like SAMSUNG or all these new coming company have same thing which SAMSUNG (i think after Apple, SAMSUNG is tablet giant ) have ?

International brands like Samsung usually have much better build quality, resale value & international recognition than Local/Chinese brands.

Local brands like Qmobile or Gright do not make their own phones, they make deals with Chinese companies and get Chinese phones/tabs renamed/rebranded under their names for exclusive nationwide selling.

If you're short on budget than you have no option other than going for these local brands or buying used/second-hand items. If your budget allows you to buy premium brands like Samsung than you should go for that.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:21449”]

International brands like Samsung usually have much better build quality, resale value & international recognition than Local/Chinese brands.

Local brands like Qmobile or Gright do not make their own phones, they make deals with Chinese companies and get Chinese phones/tabs renamed/rebranded under their names for exclusive nationwide selling.

If you're short on budget than you have no option other than going for these local brands or buying used/second-hand items. If your budget allows you to buy premium brands like Samsung than you should go for that.

[/quote]

is the story is same for Mobile or Smart Phones like Nokia noir and qmobile Noir etc ???

Too be honest if we go in market to sale 1st hand new piece of any mobile of Brand names like Nokia Samsung and lets say mobile actual cost was 10k then man only offer 3000 and rarely 4000 (just after 2 month of purchase )

Yes it's the same case with mobile phones too..

If you go in market along with receipt original accessories and box you surely will get good deals on your 2 to 3 months good conditioned used device,

a friend has been using Dany tabs.. (Wasim Akram) at home, the 18k model, whichever it is,, quite good, powerful for its price, and not bad looking, except that its white (personal preference)

Xaiomi Mipad coming soon..almost ready to launch here in pk in karachi .. blows every nexus and ipad away for the mix of all their best features at much less premium price and yet quite a premium looking product.

AMT also have another brand which is a larger tab at lower price, and i think they offer warranty on that too..forgot name.. it was high end in specs too.

tablet should be cheaper., not top of the line, cz they are accessory device to an existing mobile and a laptop... mobiles should be high quality since they are primarily communication device and must be most dependable..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:21449”]

tablet should be cheaper., not top of the line, cz they are accessory device to an existing mobile and a laptop... mobiles should be high quality since they are primarily communication device and must be most dependable..

[/quote]

A cellphone doesn't necessarily have to be top of the line. It really depends on the usage of the person. For example, a person who just calls & messages wouldn't really need something like an S5 or One M8, the point being that the most expensive is not always the right thing to buy for you.

@zainabali That's why you should always check the resale value of the item you're buying beforehand, makes it easier for you to resell your item later on.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:6, topic:21449”]

A cellphone doesn't necessarily have to be top of the line. It really depends on the usage of the person. For example, a person who just calls & messages wouldn't really need something like an S5 or One M8, the point being that the most expensive is not always the right thing to buy for you.

[/quote]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

.. mobiles should be high quality since they are primarily communication device and must be most dependable..
[/quote]

Yar, please kabhi to ghor se koi parh liya kere likha kia hai :(

Skimming ker k hi jazbati ho jate hain sare. -_-

Case in point ..just see this thread.. title says focus on brands.

Top of line = Expensive (Eg, Apple samsung, LG, Sony (except Z series)

is NOT (Always) EQUAL TO

Strong high build quality, Durability, Dependability.. (Nokia, Motorolla, Sony (Z series) Panasonic, HTC etc)

..this thread.. All galaxies and apples are top of line, and DAMN expensive.. none are durable, or reliable. my S2 used be an ultra strong device, after that, for 5 years sammy is making egg shell plastics. An s4 purchased just 7 days ago had random reboots and bootloops with graphics corruption.., a hardware RAM problem..set was from UK new,...After the 3GS, apple phones have the highest rates of LCD failures, strip damage, and the button wear off. the back glass on 4 was a crack from day one... Nokia lumias on the other hand maynot be top of line, but polycarbonate survived tractor crush and blender tests. and last 3 years of HTC are comparatively little cheaper than flagship samm and apple but their metal build and durability and the famous HTC software stability is top reliability. (Rap Nigga)

imagine in a mix of unfortunate conditions and your cellphone stops working cuz u slipped while driving a bike or cycle or even as a passenger..you can make a call with a working phone and get immediate help. See?

that doesnot happen most times with a tab cz i dont think anyone would be driving a bike or a cycle with an 8 inch tab.. no place to stick it while driving except ...:P

tabs are luxuries..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

cz they are accessory device to an existing mobile and a laptop... mobiles should be high quality since they are primarily communication device and must be most dependable..
[/quote]

PS: though after some thinking i did realize the upsilon specific POV.. just cz karachi cant have top of line phones on roads for long,(its very sad though) i think thats why those residents now MAYBE are shifting focus to top of line tabs..atleast tabs at home provide the utility , the premium features, and best of all, a comparatively long term owner ship of a portable android software in pocket. . which although not ideal is still a real world solution and a good alternate..So there, i agree on that self thought up point.

So there..

You go Girl..!!!

Upsilson and @Farhan_ds i tried these Brands MOBILE nokia, samsung, HTC.... and what i found is all say MADE IN CHINA ... then what it say when come to vs local brands?

China is the world`s largest and TOP manufacturer of mobiles and tablets and all accessories..

and local brands also have all the plants in china..

even chinese companies have their factories in china.

so only the quality of actual product matters, not the make or place.