Samsung Note 3 with projector

I have recently bought note 3 n now willing to attach it with a projector for some homework n entertainment , so I need to know which projector is best for it n what else I need to connect it with my phone?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I intended to post it in tech section , but mistakenly it has posted in gen section.

Nah...Its ok. Cause after buying the projector, you'll ask about buying a new house for the projector .... which ain't exactly a rocket science IMHO :D

[quote=“Monty, post:, topic:”]

I have recently bought note 3 n now willing to attach it with a projector for some homework n entertainment , so I need to know which projector is best for it n what else I need to connect it with my phone? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

this is by far the most wrong question Everyone asks about their gadgets.. there is NO best projector. there will NEVER BE a best projector.. there will NEVER BE a best ANYTHING EVER.

you need a projector with MHL connectivity, and then an MHL connection with your NOTE and Projector.

such projectors are not available locally.. you have to import or get someone o bring you from USA. Magiclamp.com provides such service with a variety of items.

Faisal pai , why would I ask for a new house if I get a projector

Farhan , what about the price for such projector?

[quote=“Monty, post:5, topic:21128”]

Faisal pai , why would I ask for a new house if I get a projector

[/quote]

if you are asking for this question, then probably you dont understand projectors..

[quote="Monty, post:6, topic:21128"]

Farhan , what about the price for such projector?

[/quote]

use google.. use magiclamp website.... then again use google.

Yah got that , I didn't thought these projectors r such expensive but thanx for the web though.