Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210

I am thinking of buying Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 and its price is Rs.36000. Will this be a good buy?

One thing I am confused about is, on galaxy.pk they have mentioned 1024X600 resolution for this model but on Wikipedia page the resolution mentioned is 1280X800 and the 1024X600 is for 7" model. But on galaxy website they have mentioned it as 10.1".

Looks like Galaxy people made a mistake may be.

Good buy screen is far more superior than those Chinese tablet touchwiz makes more pleasant view for eyes...

Go get it one has only wifi and another version has both 3g and wifi (3g for only data no regular calls)

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

don't buy Galaxy Tab 3. it is totally crap i bought one near the christmas and i really regret it. Better go with Galaxy Note 10.1

[quote=“slave, post:3, topic:20747”]

don't buy Galaxy Tab 3. it is totally crap i bought one near the christmas and i really regret it. Better go with Galaxy Note 10.1

[/quote]

What's wrong with it? Is it slow and sluggish?

[quote=“TechMan, post:4, topic:20747”]

What's wrong with it? Is it slow and sluggish?

[/quote]

Yes it is slow and sluggish. it is good as long as you want to watch youtube videos and some browsing! Battery life is extremely bad! Front Camera is totally useless.

I was researching Samsung for the past 2 weeks. Then today I finally decided to buy IPad Mini. I even ordered the salesman to get an IPad Mini which he did but when I went to the counter I saw Sony XPeria Tablet S in a deal (carrying case + headphones) which I bought.

This is 9.4" Quad Core, 800 X 1280, 32GB, 1GB tablet.

By the way at current exchange rate I got it for around Rs.34800.

Xperia tablet S is actually available at HSN for around 39,990. And here I thought they offered the best prices...

But anyways, I'd say that you have made one of the worst choices you could've made. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 that you were originally looking for was itself not that great and then you chose Sony Xperia Tablet S. This is a 2 year old tablet and thats too much considering the leaps we've made with tablet technologies these past couple of years. For 35k, I'd say you should've picked LG G Pad 8.3.

[quote=“kellhus, post:8, topic:20747”]

Xperia tablet S is actually available at HSN for around 39,990. And here I thought they offered the best prices...

But anyways, I'd say that you have made one of the worst choices you could've made. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 that you were originally looking for was itself not that great and then you chose Sony Xperia Tablet S. This is a 2 year old tablet and thats too much considering the leaps we've made with tablet technologies these past couple of years. For 35k, I'd say you should've picked LG G Pad 8.3.

[/quote]

I like my tablet and it works flawlessly. ALL major applications that work on other tablets also works on it. Skype, Viber, Youtube etc.

By the way I just checked galaxy.pk where HP Slate is for Rs.20500 and where I am currently at, it is available for Rs.12000.

Samsung galaxy tab is very nice for use and also has latest features.