Salam

hi this is Asad from Pakistan, i just want to know that if im 17 years old so should i apply for job in U.A.E ??

Change the title of the thread to more suitable one.

Now to your question:

What is your qualification and what kind of job are you going to apply in?

i have done matric and i have 1year experience in Call Centre(Telemarketing) and im also computer operator,telephone operator. i havent degree for computer hardware and software but i have well known experience in this thing.

If you really want to work after matric, atleast get some certificates in computer hardware/software. Experience is nice thing to have. Try to get some computer diplomas and then go.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have done matric and i have 1year experience in Call Centre(Telemarketing) and im also computer operator,telephone operator. i havent degree for computer hardware and software but i have well known experience in this thing.
[/quote]

If you don’t any ‘real’ financial problem then consider completing your education because you are young and have time. Other wise you’ll be needing a lot of help from any of your acquaintances living U.A.E to find a job for you or else you might end up doing labor work or no work at all, which will not be good for you in any case.

BTW matriculation is not a milestone in education by any standard, specially considering the education level in Pakistan. You only learn to write you name, some moderate level reading and know some personalities like baba quid-e-azam and allama iqbal.

So please consider having real education or a professional education if working for lame ass baddus is your eventual goal.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi this is Asad from Pakistan, i just want to know that if im 17 years old so should i apply for job in U.A.E ??
[/quote]

you need to give details about you more than that for anyone to guide you, by the way since you mentioned you are 17 thats why i am letting your mistake slide otherwise i would have reported your post as spam.

yeah for sure...i will be doing hardware and software diploma then Inshallah i will have been applying for Dubai. and thank you so much for assist me :-)

autocad is very popular among who want to work in middle east.

Salam, i just want to know that how much gonna cost for student visa ???? and student will be applying for Job in U.A.E , if he/she under 18years old ????