Saad Ibrahim for moderator

hey guys how about a petition to have Saad Ibrahim as a moderator

i think he deserves it for all the work he has put into this forum

ya shure why not

Being a moderator is a full time duty which requires alot of time and dedication.. Yes, i would be glad to see Saad at that post but we have to clear a few things before moving along with this topic

1) Does this forum really require a new mod?

2) Is Saad Ibrahim prepared for this job himself, or is it just us who are forcing him to be on that post?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Being a moderator is a full time duty which requires alot of time and dedication… Yes, i would be glad to see Saad at that post but we have to clear a few things before moving along with this topic

2) Is Saad Ibrahim prepared for this job himself, or is it just us who are forcing him to be on that post?

[/quote]

Very good point.

Being a moderator is a full time duty which requires alot of time and dedication… Yes, i would be glad to see Saad at that post but we have to clear a few things before moving along with this topic

[/quote]

that is a valid point

i guess we have to wait for saad to reply to see

this thing iz already discussed

old topic!!

Saad for moderator !!! The guy has been of great help and has helped me dozen of times on this forum. The only thing is, is he willing to get the job of the moderator. I think he'd be great as a moderator.

And hey saad, welcome back dude. Where were you?

ok let me think, 'Famous Lollywood Film Star Saad" for moderator.

yeah that a good idea he got my VOTE, two thumbs up for SAAD IBRAHIM.

no doubt, he deserves to be a moderator.

We have three of em already . .Whats the point of a fourth one . .

Not sure we need a fourth moderator, since sah & co. seem to do a bang up job. If there is an opening, Saad Ibrahim does seem to be the defacto choice given that he has an idol-like following on these forums.

No idea why though, because I joined shortly before the forums got hacked, so did not experience the awesomeness that must be Saad Ibrahim.

I think more importantly, Saad Ibrahim should probably state if wants the position :P

We have three of em already . .Whats the point of a fourth one . .
[/quote]

Actually i think we need one more at least.

i think the current moderators are doing a good job and we don't need more moderators and if the need arises then we will think about it

so think its settled now