Road Prince Launched : Wego 150cc and Twister 125CC

Hi Folks,

The Day Yamaha Launched first Bike Yamaha YBR 125 , we all knew that Pakistan Bike Industry is going to Revolutionized and looks like this is going to be Real within 3-~4 Months Pakistan Local Company "Road Prince" Launched Two Variants 125 CC (Twister) - Price - 104K & 150 CC (Wego) - 170k or 180K (Price Is not confirmed yet).

Wego 150 CC which apparently Seems Copy of Derbi Pakistan or it is real Derbi which was initialy loaunched by "Ravi Piaggo" in 300K but now launched again with "Road Prince" Brand Name with 170K Price Tag. (But its not confirm News that its real derbi or Copy of Derbi)

posting Pics , SPEC details yet not available in detail

Wego 150-CC (Carburetor , Price Tag 180K PKR)

Twister 125 CC (Price Tag - 104K)

Road Whatsit? It seems like they are merely rebadging Zongshen BYQ150/Robinson variants. The resemblance is uncanny. ^_^

Zongshen BYQ150-8: http://pintaobao.com/item/detail/6ka9fhmy.html

Piaggio Robinson: http://www.piaggio.com.cn/en/pro_parameter.php?ID=54

Piaggio Robinson Cross Country: http://www.piaggio.com.cn/en/pro_parameter.php?ID=67

Piaggio Troy: http://www.piaggio.com.cn/en/pro_parameter.php?ID=68

Zongshen 2014 Z-one: http://en.zongshenmotor.com/?q=node/894

Zongshen Zone 2015: http://en.zongshenmotor.com/?q=node/904

Scroll down and have a look at pics on links above. Enjoy!

It looks like batman's motorcycle,

lol everything is mixed up haha Piagaio / Ravi Piaggio / Road Prince / Derbi. here goes the 150 CC detailed spec

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:22206”]

It looks like batman’s motorcycle,

[/quote]

in that case the riders will be legally obliged by the company to use the bike at night time only, bat suit on and fighting crimes.

More china ka maal. It seems like rebranded stuff is on the verge these days. Why can't we actually manufacture something in here? If only someone would take that bold step, Pakistan might just get a major boost towards advancement & global acknowledgement.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:7, topic:22206”]

More china ka maal. It seems like rebranded stuff is on the verge these days. Why can’t we actually manufacture something in here? If only someone would take that bold step, Pakistan might just get a major boost towards advancement & global acknowledgement.

[/quote]

No one will pay for it. Good engineering is expensive and in a very price conscious public majority, that product would fail to sell. No profit = no reason to invest and put in the engineering effort.

[quote=“Asad, post:8, topic:22206”]

No one will pay for it. Good engineering is expensive and in a very price conscious public majority, that product would fail to sell. No profit = no reason to invest and put in the engineering effort.

[/quote]

rightly said people here even says this price its expansive so how can big giants can come here and sell expansive bikes…

[quote=“Asad, post:8, topic:22206”]

[/quote]

I get what you’re saying, but if nobody takes a step, then we’ve no chance of moving ahead. I certainly think Pakistan have plenty of talented engineers, we just need investors to spark the flame. India took that step, and now their automobile industry is doing rather well & getting worldwide recognition. Why can’t we…

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:9, topic:22206”]

rightly said people here even says this price its expansive so how can big giants can come here and sell expansive bikes…

[/quote]

I never said anything about bringing foreign brands to Pakistan. I said we should manufacture our own goods. It’s not impossible, someone just needs to play a gamble.

german,us and japanese automobile industry rock, rest sucks big time.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:10, topic:22206”]

I get what you’re saying, but if nobody takes a step, then we’ve no chance of moving ahead. I certainly think Pakistan have plenty of talented engineers, we just need investors to spark the flame. India took that step, and now their automobile industry is doing rather well & getting worldwide recognition. Why can’t we…

[/quote]

Government policies matter and current policies are not suitable for such investment. Just look up the history of currently pending auto policy 2015-2020 and you will see how it was stripped of key provisions at the behest of the big three (Indus Motors, Atlas Honda and Pak Suzuki). There can be no innovation or improvement in a protected industry like the Pakistani automobile sector. The developments you currently see are only due to competition from used imports.

^ I see. I guess we'll have to settle with rebranded stuff for now. I do hope one day things change & we get to see that kind of thing happening here.

@Asad Notice to all admin's/mods.

If you see any thread like this one and questions like "when will this happen in pakistan, when will etc etc come to pakistan".

Please write a small script which automatically post the answer with this : http://www.wiredpakistan.com/topic/20900-google-fiber-in-pakistan/?do=findComment&comment=296274

and close the thread :P

P.S It's like some kid dream to see "Lil Wayne or Nicki Minhaj Perform in Karachi"

^ This thread has nothing to do with "when will etc etc". I shared my thoughts which led up to a small side-discussion which is now over. If you need threads to be "on point" all the time, then feel free to complain to the mods, otherwise just ignore it. No need for pointless mocking.

Peace Piece...

Qq5JUwi.jpg

of cake for you.

Upsilon wants honda ctx700, damn you Atlas Honda bring that bike here for bike enthusiasts like Upsilon

[quote=“Upsilon, post:15, topic:22206”]

^ This thread has nothing to do with “when will etc etc”. I shared my thoughts which led up to a small side-discussion which is now over. If you need threads to be “on point” all the time, then feel free to complain to the mods, otherwise just ignore it. No need for pointless mocking.

Peace Piece…

Qq5JUwi.jpg

of cake for you.

[/quote]

cool down young fellow, i was not pointing it toward you. it’s just lot of people have too much expectations without realizing the true situation and without every doing anything to change the situation. i know a young and educated chap like you truly understand this.

People Qmobiles in hand demands BMW and such premium motorcycle brands lolz

[quote=“MrKamran, post:17, topic:22206”]

cool down young fellow, i was not pointing it toward you. it’s just lot of people have too much expectations without realizing the true situation and without every doing anything to change the situation. i know a young and educated chap like you truly understand this.

[/quote]

I understand, hopefully you do too.

[quote=“armada, post:16, topic:22206”]

Upsilon wants honda ctx700, damn you Atlas Honda bring that bike here for bike enthusiasts like Upsilon… People Qmobiles in hand demands BMW and such premium motorcycle brands lolz

[/quote]

I dunno if you didn’t even read before posting or you’re just trolling… I’ve mentioned multiple times i was talking about manufacturing our own bikes rather than importing “premium” motorcycles from foreign countries.

Anyways, I’m done with this discussion. You guys keep it up!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:19, topic:22206”]

I’m done with this discussion. You guys keep it up!

[/quote]

come on man @Upsilon quit being serious all the time, this is a discussion not a argument, everyone is welcome to participate and give their point of view. @armada is just having some fun.

P.S What kind of stupid name is “Road Prince”, typical Asian mentality and names… puuuuhhhhh